Jake Barrett - We need another bandwagon

@“Crazy Bomber” likes this

Have you been doodling in class

Yeah i bet he’s a superstar. Like edwards, aylett, whiley, jaksch, hampton, sumner, lamb, stewart, etc.

Guys - if they’re not getting a game in the GWS side, they’re not very good. GWS arent some mythical force that never give games to deserving youth. Don’t fall in love with every ■■■■■■■ GWS reject

■■■■ name, do not want.

He’s a very good player, really, really unlucky not to get regular gigs in the GWS side, likely due to his young age. He racking up huge number, laying lots of tackles per game and kicking goals also. Might be getting the Tom Mitchell treatment at the moment but he’ll be a very good player in a few years, we should get him.

He’s no Koby Stevens.

He's no Koby Stevens.

I’ve never heard of Jake Barrett; but, if it comes down to a choice between him and Koby Stevens, it’s a no-brainer - Barrett every time.

He's no Koby Stevens.

Hi L2L, welcome back!

kill me.

please.

Yeah i bet he's a superstar. Like edwards, aylett, whiley, jaksch, hampton, sumner, lamb, stewart, etc.

Guys - if they’re not getting a game in the GWS side, they’re not very good. GWS arent some mythical force that never give games to deserving youth. Don’t fall in love with every ■■■■■■■ GWS reject

Although guys like Miles and Adams have done well.
Yeah i bet he's a superstar. Like edwards, aylett, whiley, jaksch, hampton, sumner, lamb, stewart, etc.

That is the whole point. If he was as good as you want him to be, he would be a regular senior player. Perhaps he needs to be in another environment in order to succeed. Is it the club itself that is the problem, or simply a matter of a lack of suitable player development? The whole point of recruiting and trading is to unearth some rough diamonds and then cut and polish them until they shine at EFC. l trust Disco will do his due diligence on this guy, and if we pick him up, it is because our recruiters see more to him, than we do.

Meanwhile, Giants teammate Jake Barrett will be on the look out for an opportunity at another club during the NAB AFL Trade period.

Barrett, a NSW zone selection back in 2013, has played just one match for the Giants when he made his debut in round 23 last season.

The 20-year-old, the cousin of Hawthorn’s Luke Breust, averaged 29.3 disposals from 17 matches in the NEAFL this season.

Barrett also starred in the Giants’ NEAFL Grand Final win over the Sydney Swans with 32 touches, two goals and eight tackles.

“They haven’t said he (Barrett) doesn’t have a future at the Giants, but they’re pretty realistic in saying that if there is an opportunity somewhere else they would be happy to look at something there for him,” Trotter said.

“We’re hoping something pops up for him as this period gets underway.”

Wonder if there is any chance of GWS trying to package him and Steele up with an early pick to try n get 1 from us.

like all the other players GWS have traded buyer beware

miles is the exception. adams was already getting a regular senior game at GWS, there was no unearthing of hidden talent there.

■■■■ name, do not want.

Lacks a sharp edge

Way better footballer than Caddy.

■■■■ name, do not want.

Lacks a sharp edge

Grate Carrot

Might be the only deal we get done this trade period.

BUMP GODDAMIT!