Jake Barrett - We need another bandwagon

WSPHU!

I just want to be first on someones bandwagon…

Was top 10 in 20M sprint and beep test in 2013 combine.

Good inside but also quick to spread with decent disposal. Lacks penetration a little but reasonably good left footer.

Avg’s 30 possies a game and knows where the goals are - blitzed them in the NEAFL final.

Has anyone ever seen him?

WANT

Saw a fair bit of him in his u18 year. Did very well. Big bodied, aggressive centre square beast who can really find the ball. Good engine. Foot skills only ok. Very clear given our recent history we’re not all that keen on his type though.

Of course, bear in mind this was 3 years back & I don’t know what he’s like now.

Just what we need

No relation i presume?

Meanwhile, Giants teammate Jake Barrett will be on the look out for an opportunity at another club during the NAB AFL Trade period.

Barrett, a NSW zone selection back in 2013, has played just one match for the Giants when he made his debut in round 23 last season.

The 20-year-old, the cousin of Hawthorn’s Luke Breust, averaged 29.3 disposals from 17 matches in the NEAFL this season.

Barrett also starred in the Giants’ NEAFL Grand Final win over the Sydney Swans with 32 touches, two goals and eight tackles.

“They haven’t said he (Barrett) doesn’t have a future at the Giants, but they’re pretty realistic in saying that if there is an opportunity somewhere else they would be happy to look at something there for him,” Trotter said.

“We’re hoping something pops up for him as this period gets underway.”

Wonder if there is any chance of GWS trying to package him and Steele up with an early pick to try n get 1 from us.

Very clear given our recent history we're not all that keen on his type though.

What do you mean by this?

Sure, why not.

WANT

I want him likened him to Miles amd cheaper than steele

No bandwagon without youtube highlights.

Very clear given our recent history we're not all that keen on his type though.

What do you mean by this?

shrug

Exactly what it says. Big-bodied inside players are not a type we prioritise, especially when their kicking isn’t top-notch.

Can’t find many highlights…

If Dodoro doesn’t get this deal done it might be the end for him.

If Dodoro doesn't get this deal done it might be the end for him.

yeah i’ll be shattered if we don’t get AFL player #728

If Dodoro doesn't get this deal done it might be the end for him.

End of Dodo? :o

I thought he had a little burst of pace?

Who?

Get him!

But, who?

Who?

Get him!

But, who?

No idea, but Humble Minion said he saw a bit of him three years ago where he was ‘ok’, so that’s enough for me.

I thought he had a little burst of pace?

MOMENTUM!