Jake Melksham

No NLM
No Melksham

Need to draft someone that can throw one.

I’ll miss his golden smile.

No NLM No Melksham

Need to draft someone that can throw one.

The coach?

Not sure why people have to be ■■■■■ about him leaving. Good servant of the club and wish him well.

Not sure why people have to be ■■■■■ about him leaving. Good servant of the club and wish him well.

Yep. And made a classy exit.
Hope it all works out for him at Melbourne.

You want some players to prove the naysayers wrong more than others. I wanted Jake to do that as much as anyone in a while. If he does it at Melbourne, I’ll be happy for him, but will also be happy watching what happens with pick 25. Thanks for your time Jake and good luck.

Veiled swap from Dodoro at the mob from Seaford? “Todd Viney and his team at Melbourne have been extremely professional in their dealings with us".

Win-win deal. Best of luck Melky, hope you carve out a decent career there.

Do not boo.

Wish him the best of luck

Can leave with his head held high. I really do hope he achieves success at Melbourne.

Good luck. And have boys when you meet a nice girl.

Good luck. And have boys when you meet a nice girl.

His mrs is already pregnant

Step 1 of rebuild complete.

Good Luck Jake. Thanks for your services.

Do not boo.

Booooooooooo

If someone on this forum, before trade week, said we should trade out Melksham and a second round pick for pick 8.

You’d call them an absolute muppet.

Can leave with his head held high.
Big ask, given the law of gravity.

Agree with the sentiment though, good stuff Jake, always had a dip and never died wondering. He’ll be good for them if they just let him go play.

Thought I’d finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All’s well that ends well - Jakey’s happy, we’re happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn’t easy. It also wasn’t easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never “get” supporters who bag our players - seriously if you’re one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Big decision to come: keep the #17 and see who gets the number next year? Or preemptively tell Humbertiño to pick a freshy and hope it’s a single digit (cos I’m crap at ironing on those decals!!).

Thought I'd finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All's well that ends well - Jakey's happy, we're happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn't easy. It also wasn't easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never "get" supporters who bag our players - seriously if you're one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Big decision to come: keep the #17 and see who gets the number next year? Or preemptively tell Humbertiño to pick a freshy and hope it’s a single digit (cos I’m crap at ironing on those decals!!).

Wait until the new owner is revealed. You only get to change numbers when you grow out of the old jumper!!!

Thought I'd finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All's well that ends well - Jakey's happy, we're happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn't easy. It also wasn't easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never "get" supporters who bag our players - seriously if you're one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Yup, well said, mate.