Jake Melksham

Good luck. And have boys when you meet a nice girl.

Good luck. And have boys when you meet a nice girl.

His mrs is already pregnant

Step 1 of rebuild complete.

Good Luck Jake. Thanks for your services.

Do not boo.

Booooooooooo

If someone on this forum, before trade week, said we should trade out Melksham and a second round pick for pick 8.

You’d call them an absolute muppet.

Can leave with his head held high.
Big ask, given the law of gravity.

Agree with the sentiment though, good stuff Jake, always had a dip and never died wondering. He’ll be good for them if they just let him go play.

Thought I’d finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All’s well that ends well - Jakey’s happy, we’re happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn’t easy. It also wasn’t easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never “get” supporters who bag our players - seriously if you’re one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Big decision to come: keep the #17 and see who gets the number next year? Or preemptively tell Humbertiño to pick a freshy and hope it’s a single digit (cos I’m crap at ironing on those decals!!).

Thought I'd finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All's well that ends well - Jakey's happy, we're happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn't easy. It also wasn't easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never "get" supporters who bag our players - seriously if you're one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Big decision to come: keep the #17 and see who gets the number next year? Or preemptively tell Humbertiño to pick a freshy and hope it’s a single digit (cos I’m crap at ironing on those decals!!).

Wait until the new owner is revealed. You only get to change numbers when you grow out of the old jumper!!!

Thought I'd finally chime in seeing I was possibly the #1 Melky defender on this site. All's well that ends well - Jakey's happy, we're happy, Dees are happy. I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn't easy. It also wasn't easy dealing with Essendon supporters who failed to support Jake during his career with us, but then again I never "get" supporters who bag our players - seriously if you're one of them you can go and royally ■■■■ yourself.

Yup, well said, mate.

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="Humbert Humbert”>I had to break the news to my son, who wears #17 on the back of his sash, and that wasn't easy.</blockquote> Good parents don’t let their children <del>hand</del> hang around bad numbers.
#33, that’d save me having to replace it for the next 15 years. He’ll choose who he chooses I suppose. Hopefully Pig or Zerrett so I can just rip one number off and be done with it. Or maybe Tippa gets promoted and inherits #17 … now there’s an idea.

If you stuck with him through his career at EFC and reckoned he was a consistent, talented player then well done. He had his moments, but for me was someone who never reached the heights of a good, reliable player. Hope he goes OK with the Dees but I will not miss him.

Would prefer Melksham over Bird

Would prefer Melksham over Bird

Without a doubt

Can leave with his head held high. I really do hope he achieves success at Melbourne.

Me too. Was upfront and honest. I always thought he might be the one who played much better with WADA over. He seems like an emotional kid.

He’s a good long distance shot for goal on the run.

Thanks Jake.

Don’t know enough about bird

What I know about melksham was his good was pretty good but his bad was horrendous and, unfortunately, he was bad far too often

Hopefully they let him play in his best position

#33, that’d save me having to replace it for the next 15 years. He’ll choose who he chooses I suppose. Hopefully Pig or Zerrett so I can just rip one number off and be done with it. Or maybe Tippa gets promoted and inherits #17 … now there’s an idea.

Had a similar issue with mrs kanech, she had 7 and was in love with leroy! Fortunately her 2nd favorite player was already zerrett!!
Managed to avoid an iron on number crisis

The way things are going, numbers on footy jumpers will have velcro on them, so you can just rip off and change!!!