Jake Melksham

Isn't he from Melksico?

We need a dislike button.

For all the crap he has copped from some, he is coming on strong. Makes some silly mistakes, but is improving, and developing nicely.

Isn't he from Melksico?

We need a dislike button.

You must be new.

Melks is coming along nicely.

Thought he had stalled a bit up until the Carlton game.

Really loving his work.

Love this kid.  I had an argument with a tool behind me a few weeks back about Melksham.  He bags him every time he touches the ball.  I'm loving it at the moment as I point out every good thing he does.  Running commentary coming from me lately.

Love this kid. I had an argument with a tool behind me a few weeks back about Melksham. He bags him every time he touches the ball. I'm loving it at the moment as I point out every good thing he does. Running commentary coming from me lately.

Sounds like a bloke I used to sit next to. I've had to sit elsewhere at Etihad cause I fear I'm gonna knock him out.

Guy near me  thought Melkshit was a good name for him on the weekend.

Some people

Love this kid. I had an argument with a tool behind me a few weeks back about Melksham. He bags him every time he touches the ball. I'm loving it at the moment as I point out every good thing he does. Running commentary coming from me lately.

Sounds like a bloke I used to sit next to. I've had to sit elsewhere at Etihad cause I fear I'm gonna knock him out.

He was a Stanton basher up until last year.  ■■■■■■ me off because it is just unbearable but I've had these seats for nearly 10 years and don't want to move.  

He was a Stanton basher up until last year.  ■■■■■■ me off because it is just unbearable but I've had these seats for nearly 10 years and don't want to move.  

Don't you move - move him.  Tell him to fark off and support Bitchmond.

Don't you move - move him.  Tell him to fark off and support Bitchmond.

We had a nice face to face, toe to toe conversation a few weeks ago.  He has toned it down quite a bit since then. Shame the club won't move him, but then he'd become someone else's problem. 

sounds exactly like a bloke that sits level 2 aisle 29 at Etihad, absoloute wanker!

Needs to be signed up ASAP, very important player for us going forward!

Needs to be signed up ASAP, very important player for us going forward!

+1 after reading the Contract thread.

was standing next and essednon fan last weekend who had a pink fit and started screaming 'know your limitations' after melksham ran to 50 and missed in the first quarter. I politely pointed out to him that he must have missed the play 2 minutes earlier where her turned onto his wrong foot and nailed it from 50 running towards the boundary.

kicking both feet puts Melksham light years ahead of much of our list just quietly

I have always though that the best players emerge when things get hard. Melksham has clearly shown that he is the best ‘current’ player on our list. Some may think that this is an overstatement, but at the moment he is only one in a handful of players that really puts in.

^ Oh I agree. He knows the club is in crisis and knows he is talented. He has decided to take games on like a true leader.

He works really hard while quite a few players just look really tired.

I have moved seats at Etihad to get away from a bloke that had nothing good to say about Stanton

I now have a woman bagging Heppell of all people 

They are everywhere...why pay cash to come bag players

I have always though that the best players emerge when things get hard. Melksham has clearly shown that he is the best 'current' player on our list. Some may think that this is an overstatement, but at the moment he is only one in a handful of players that really puts in.

He always believes he can do something good, and almost always tries it. Sometimes it's outrageous and fails,think that's part of his make-up.
Valuable commodity though, when you're on the ropes.
I wish a few others had his spirit.

In the last 4 weeks we have seen a player who quite possibly be the next Captain of Essendon, he has shown glimpse of his 1st year aggression, hardness and willingness to influence the contest....  Jake has gone up another level and in the worst circumstances.

And to back that up he re-signed today... Jake The Snake is coming of age