Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

2018 best 22, Begley and Stringer would be in before Green,

4 Likes

Depending on trade results I think there is no guarantee Green even gets a list spot.

Flipside if trades dont go our way he would be player 20-25…

The uncertainty of being injured and uncontracted…

1 Like

Youre all crazy if you think Green wont get a contract. He put in alot of effort this year for a guy whose injuries have gotten the better of him. Hes got pace and can pick up the crumb. We desperately need that in our side. Guarrantee hell be playing next year

24 Likes

Cheers @Jacobb - but the potential inclusions of Stringer & Smith push Green out for mine. No knock on Green, as his year was reasonably good. Unfortunate about the late season injury. I tend to agree with @Laverde2Langford - no guarantee that he maintains a list spot. Out-of-contract and we can’t be too sentimental, especially if we are serious about chasing a flag. Depth player (at best).

Langers for midfield rotation, given our engine room is our weakest unit.

Lav is coming back from a number of injury setbacks and will (hopefully) come good, IMO.

BJ is an interesting case. I think he will come under selection pressure, if both his form drops and we see any development from Ridley, Francis, etc. Still best 22 based on our current list, but that could change.

Would you say it’s 20% of what comes across your desk?

1 Like

Is it true that Tom Browne reported on 7 that EFC have been nominated by both Stringer and Devon Smith?

1 Like

He’s just guessing

No. Believes we are front runners.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it had Choco in the role that Bomba ended up in. Hird was always part of the story.

If a main aspect of his choice is the club leadership to support him, it will be a big wrap for our presentation if he chooses us. While he might be a bit questionable with his decision making, his manager will be guiding him.
Everyone talking up Geelong will cop a bit of a wake up.

3 Likes

He said he believes Stringer will nominate Essendon today and that we’re front runners for Smith

1 Like

Lid is well and truely off

1 Like

Well. He got something absolutely right at least.

9 Likes

Everyone on Blitz if Stringer picks Geelong

5 Likes

And everyone on Blitz if Stringer picks us.

10 Likes

Very quick, strong.

I can see the similarities to Dusty

Just needs to work on his endurance and will be a beast for us

I can’t see a lid anymore

I’m afraid I still can. It’s the one that slammed closed on my head at about the 10 minute mark of the second quarter of the Elim Final.

1 Like

Those highlights are mental, the over celebrating of Hooker and Stringer in the same jumper may break the internetz

2 Likes

Jakes on us