Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

That’s what makes it seem legit.

IF I’m not having a (usually passive aggressive) dig at Essendon

THEN I’m trying real hard to find some way change that.

8 Likes

No it wasnt cloud nine. Not sure if you were around when i released where it was and what not but i can tell you for fact it wasnt there.

1 Like

I think the drug thing was just a misunderstanding that arose when the Bulldogs said he wasn’t doing his rehab properly

Garry Lyon speculating that Francis has been offered for Stringer.

The rehab thing is related to his commitment towards footy & his teammates. It’s fairly obvious on his instagram where there’s s pic of him standing next to a car making some comment about Uber. Two of his teammates comment about optional rehab post his hamstring injury.

His kids aren’t in Bendigo… it’s his parents and his ex’s parents who both live there.

He co-parents his kids, who currently live somewhere over Altona way with their mum.

Leave the blokes personal life off the thread man.

Imagine if all your personal or unwanted stuff was being put on a forum

12 Likes

are you suggesting that the gambling losses have caused him to become an ice addict and thats why his mrs left him

So pretty much, Carlisle for Stringer.

I reckon that’s idle speculation. And I’d rather keep Francis

#ibelieve

11 Likes

i really hope that isnt true.

1 Like

So is Jake drowning kittens or just a regular to the fine establishment in Cecil St South Melbourne?

Is there any vice this man isn’t into!

I 100% agree with you.

Only good thing barrett said last night was that stringer is worth about pick 20ish

Garry also reckons hooker can’t fwd. Well he thought that for just long enough to make a complete goose of himself, something he excels at.

7 Likes

Lyon wasn’t speculating, someone simply sent a text message in throwing up trade scenarios.

1 Like

SO has anything actually changed from us being front runners? I don’t trust that slime ball for one second.

Mitch Cleary believes it remains a race in two and he has said he is happy to play for either.

Actually says we are better placed to do the deal but until a club is actually publicly nominated by the stringer camp we are all speculating.

This is a very sad thread. Hope Jake gets the help he needs.

8 Likes