James Hird — January 2017 onwards

I would love Hird to go back into Footy media, he die a lot better job than Browny does on the couch, easily better than lloyd and Judd as well.

2 Likes

Or peel oranges

Good start.
Will be a drawn out process.
Minor roles first, as with the Norm Smith Medal presentation then gradual progression such as more media work.
John Faine gave James a good rap today on his radio show while talking to Sheeds (who’s everywhere selling his book).
It all helps, James’ time will come again.

Doesn’t matter what he does… the man is a winner.

6 Likes

James Hird is a very smart footy analyst and I think that’s where his future lies.
He doesn’t talk a load of unsolicited rubbish like many of the others.

Tracey Holmes is featuring Sheedy on the Ticket program, Sunday 11 am ABC news radio

to be honest that’s not that hard.

Last time he was in the media doing games he was very very good

1 Like

I’m just glad Brisbane picked up Hodge. At least that’s one less year we have to listen to his bullshit “special” commentary.

3 Likes

Or is it 2?

There is no doubt he could be a senior coach again at AFL level.

One way for example would be to dye his hair black and change his name to something like “Blake Caracella” and then hope that no one (including Blake Caracella) notices.

Or he could buy a machine that corrects popular misconceptions about people i.e. in this case helps to show the unwashed masses that he is not Satan, he was just a naughty boy. (more so naive than naughty).

Jokes aside if there could ever be a football tragedy (remember it is only a game) then the fall of James Hird is it for me. Will never sit well with me.

Stoked to see him looking healthy and doing some public speaking.

20 Likes

The hair is just outstanding for a 44 year old

McConaughey like

21 Likes

He genuinely looks happy.

Good to see.

5 Likes

He is flogging chocolates on the Mornington Peninsula. Hunt is also down that way, might like to catch up with him , to get some facts alternative to those provided by his officials.

2 Likes

Sam Hunt must have really taken his axing from the list hard.

Saw James , flogging his chocolates, in Mt. Eliza today. He looked big, strong and happy !
Chocolates excellent. All good.

9 Likes

That’s not a euphemism , … is it??

4 Likes

The only bad thing about those chocolates is that the red sash is involved.

No matter what he does to that hair, ears always shine through.

My sister met the great man in Dromana and whilst the footy fans were around him some old biddy commented to my sister “do you forgive him?” Faaaarkin muppets out there :flushed:

10 Likes