James Hird — January 2017 onwards

He should start a live podcast and commentate with his mates.

6 Likes

I got this far and ignored the rest of the post.

Seems very stalkerish…

He might be a ■■■■, but he does know stuff.

Yep. Works with Hirdy on the chocolate business.

The one and same who gave him work when others shunned and vilified him.

15 Likes

Hooksey and Tbell may have a new co-host

2 Likes

Reports on SEN at 3pm that James might be offered a role in football department at Freo.
Details sketchy, offer may not have been made, maybe not accepted.
Rumour, scuttlebut ? Lets see.

4 Likes

Sam McClure is a bottom feeder. Like most gutter journos trying to make worst of the situation.

I want Hirdy to do what he wants but I’d be seriously worried going into a game if he was on the other side. He would pick us to pieces as he knows our weaknesses so well.
Hopefully eventually one of these rumours will be true and he gets back into footy and provides the intelligence and dignity which is so lacking.

That would be awesome and if that’s what he wants to do I hope it happens.

6 Likes

id puke if hirdy is associated with another footy club.

5 Likes

Good on him.

What ever makes him happy.

11 Likes

It’s not hard to pick us to pieces, if we’re being honest.

9 Likes

If there’s anything to this, and it’s what he wants and is happy, then that’s great

Could be at a far worse club too; have a lot of respect for Freo

5 Likes

Not so much a report as a “mention”"

Approved by afl??

Fark that, surely he can do whatever he wants?

2 Likes

Would be a big surprise if he upped sticks and went to Perth, unless he is still able to perform the role based in Melbourne. No surprises for guessing the type of responses it is getting on Twitter. Hirdy is one of the smartest players to ever play the game, he’d be a great sounding board for young players learning the craft. It could be something that helps him reconnect with the game, as I’m sure the last 2-3 years of his tenure with us would have probably tested his love of football. Normally I’d shudder at the thought of Hirdy in another club’s colours, but in this instance I think it would be fantastic for him. Freo is a non-offensive club to me, it’s not as if he’d be working for Carlton, Collingwood or Hawthorn…

1 Like

JIMMY!

Screw Fremantle and anyone that works for them.