James Hird — January 2017 onwards

That article has been fleshed out over the last 2 hours as more information became available. The initial article was 2 paragraphs. May be worthwhile revisiting it to keep up to date

1 Like

Media won’t know what to do after that. They fellatiate Fyfe. Imagine of Dangerfield also said that.

I hope it’s true.

The football world is a better place with Hirdy in it.

9 Likes

Not in your lifetime

2 Likes

:cry: because he isn’t in red and black but :smiley: that he is back in footy doing something that he obviously loves.

(If true)

7 Likes

Fremantle coach reportedly approaches James Hird about a job and AFL has been approached but captain Nat Fyfe completely had no idea when asked today. I would say Fyfe miffed by the news.

— TimGossage :nerd_face: (@TimGossage) March 2, 2018

“Is that right? That would be great,” Fyfe said.

8 Likes

How is it, after all this time, I can still be surprised at the depths these imbiciles will stoop to in distorting the truth?

Tim Gossage you are a fool and should be ashamed of yourself. But at least I’ve learnt enough to know that won’t happen.

8 Likes

The look on Fyfe’s face when he was told showed how he felt about it. He looked like a little boy who had just heard Santa was coming to his place.

16 Likes

Some reports are suggesting opposition analyst.

2 Likes

I often wonder if these idiots actually believe their own drivel?

1 Like

Wrong again?

Seems the position is part time opposition analyst based in Melbourne and that Hird is one of a few under consideration.

1 Like

Good on hirdy, back in the game and away from the club. Hopefully he goes well and gets promoted. Too smart of a person to be lost to football.

The cynic in me hopes he never returns to the club until the board members who are still there from 2012 are removed

5 Likes

Ant with the scoop.

I think it’s fantastic

Onya Freo and Lyon if true. One of the few clubs that actually had Hirdy and the players back through the saga.

Lyon will tell the media to get farked also when they no doubt would start their bullshit lines of questioning.

20 Likes

ARE YOU SCOOP MACLURE???

IMO the AFL are happy for Hird to be involved at Any football club but Essendon.

The AFL is concerned by the power Hird has at Essendon, by way of support from Essendon members, coterie groups and fans.

4 Likes

It depends I guess. I don’t hate all journos so I don’t respond like that everytime. But someone else might not like another journo and then you get a similar response. What I’ve noticed lately is that Sam really tries to force a narrative. He did it today with Hirdy. The one that really got me offside was when the tennis player read a pre-written statement about the media when he got bundled out of the Oz open. Sam reported on what happened and then opened the lines up to hear what people thought but saying “tell us what you think. Will you boycott his games? Will you boo him?” Funnily enough, every single caller was supportive of said player.

Fyfe Would have to be about the closest player to Hirdy in the way he plays since the great man himself. For sure he is going to be wrapped to have him there to learn off.

Opposition analyst. I reckon they read his columns from last year and thought, “dayum this sh*t is good. Bring him in.”

4 Likes