James Hird — January 2017 onwards

who seriously spends any time wondering anything about Knighta?

8 Likes

I’m going to guess that these encounters often start with you giving some random person a really obscure nickname, or you talking about cukes.

Then they just feel sorry for “this really strange guy” so they go along with anything you say after that to make them feeling like they’re making you feel better :smile:

Let’s start small. I’d just love to see him at training, in the stands at a match and and attend club functions like other past players.

Would Knighta have been any better with Dank’s support?

what I take out of that article is that rucci is still a bottom feeding parasite.

Edit: the other seemingly not posted article…

1 Like

He would be ideal analyzing opposition players.

1 Like

Pity that at the time he wasn’t good at analysing his real opposition though.

I think he would be now though.

Fitzpatrick - Stuck Up Prick
Demetriou - Fat Prick
Wilson - Ugly Prick
Evans - Weak Prick
Dank- Stupid Prick
Sarah - Fantasy Prick
Barrett - Crater Prick
Smith - Scared Prick

Basically - they are all just a pack of ■■■■■■.

5 Likes

i wonder how woosha (knighta 2.0) will turn out.

does that count?

1 Like

Just to see his name in this discussion makes me sick.

1 Like

Many are jumping at shadows - Hird served his suspension in 2014 and coached again in 2015 - There is no AFL ban official or unofficial to stop him coaching - Of course some clubs may be reluctant to hire Hird.

Wow never thought of it that way…

2 Likes

Don’t need your smart ■■■■ reamarks which add nothing to the discussion.

Just go on Bigfooty there is plenty of them but I agree I spoke to a Collingwood supporter yesterday (first time I’ve met him) and he said that every club was on some sort program and not just Essendon.

It’s amazing how much your average supporter that you meet on the train or pub after the game that understands the situation rather then flat out saying “Essendon are cheats and Hird is an evil person” society has become sheeps.

1 Like

Yep, it is horrible.

He’s a bit of a ■■■■, but that’s as far as I’d go.

Yep, Knights missed out. image

How the ■■■■ is anyone jumping at shadows? Everyone knows there isn’t any ban.

Some of us just think that ALL clubs WILL be reluctant to hire Hird as a senior coach…ever.

2 Likes

Shadow jumper. You’re not as enlightened as yaco. So step back.

2 Likes

I reckon that the suspension to the players had a real impact on the “sympathy and understanding” from other supporters. Without the suspension, punters are stil bemoaning that Essendon probably got away with cheating even though no one knows what was taken. With the suspension, punters can appear magnanimous in their sympathy for the players that got punished without evidence of any wrongdoing. But where were their opinions before the suspensions???

Yep, this is deadest certain to never happen now.