James Hird - survivor

It's all about Hird

[URL=http://imgbox.com/c42CHaqe]c42CHaqe.jpg[/URL]

coverdestiny.jpg

Beat me, dammit.

Has to be his entrance tune Round 1 next year. Crowd would lose their shitt
As long as he is doing the dancing in the film clip.
Thought you could sack me illegally but I got lawyers

Thought that you could end this case, I'm appealing.

coverdestiny.jpg

Beat me, dammit.

Has to be his entrance tune Round 1 next year. Crowd would lose their shitt
As long as he is doing the dancing in the film clip.
Thought you could sack me illegally but I got lawyers

Thought that you could end this case, I'm appealing.
Thought that i would study in France, but I ate cheese.

I think he's just really good at finding hidden immunity idols without the clues.

I laughed way too hard at this.

Very nice.

That's what must have happened before the Freo game: voted out but played the idol.

Now he's the guy they all want to vote out but he keeps winning the god damn immunity challenges!

On a side note Luke Hodge was at my workplace yesterday and was addressing our sales conference. He was asked who the toughest footy players were he'd played against. He said Voss & Hird were the 2 best he'd seen as they were both really hard at the ball and really smart about knowing where to go, and then what they did with the ball when they got it wasn't bad either...

Before he said Hird he said something like "he's been in the papers for the wrong reasons lately but on the footy field he was an absolute jet".

Was good to see Hird gettng some good publicity from outside the club.

On a side note Luke Hodge was at my workplace yesterday and was addressing our sales conference. He was asked who the toughest footy players were he'd played against. He said Voss & Hird were the 2 best he'd seen as they were both really hard at the ball and really smart about knowing where to go, and then what they did with the ball when they got it wasn't bad either...

Before he said Hird he said something like "he's been in the papers for the wrong reasons lately but on the footy field he was an absolute jet".

Hodge the footballers footballer.

love his attitude.

I'm convinced the Board had lined up to sack him but "blinked" and James said OK "now that that is over I'll just get on with it". I think even the worse critic have got to admire his resolve. It seems that the players are really behind him, if only we could shake off the ASADA sanctions and get on with the game itself we might go OK.

Hodge the footballers footballer.

love his attitude.

Yeah it stuck me that it would be pretty easy for someone like Hodge to distance himself from Hird ATM or rather just pick someone else - Ablett/Judd/Franklin/Goodes or whatever.

Obviously not shooting for a career in the media! He was about as well spoken as any footballer I've heard though.

Seem like people who actually know footy still respect Hird a lot.

Just needs to hold out till the season starts, then he is away and the playing group achieve top 4 status will shove it up the AFL and ASADA along with media retards.

Thought I oversaw a pharmacologically experimental environment, but it was a rogue operator

2014_TT_3.jpg

Looking confident for Monday

YOU MAJESTIC MARVELLOUS MAN

was he handing out roses?

2014_TT_3.jpg

"How are ya Hirdy?" 

"Hahaha... Get in the dungeon..."

Only Hirdy is worthy of the Pensky file

2014_TT_3.jpg

And might I say, looking mighty comfortable in the training gear, with the boys.

great big brass balls.

great big brass balls.

Hirdy doesn't do the 'Sam Cassell dance' he just walks that way.

The players love him