James Hird - survivor

Here is a list of the senior coaches who have left their jobs since James Hird was first called to stand down from coaching in 2012:

Sanderson
Voss
Ratten
McKenna
Sheedy
Neeld
Primus
Watters
Worsfold
McCartney

If anyone ever doubted the man's resolve, just look at that list.

Surely his legal reps will tell him if there’s no point taking it further from here. I’m sure Hirdy doesn’t want to waste time and tonnes more cash unless they reckon they’ve got a better than 50/50 shot at winning.

Lol. That’s leading from the front right there. Onya murph!

Hibbo looks down with disdain and thinks “you weak little bi*** murph”.

In Murphy’s defense, the lighting at the G can make a players’ shadow look two fold!

Quoted Post

A reply to: @DannyD regarding QuoteLink
Lol. That's leading from the front right there. Onya murph!

In Murphy’s defense, the lighting at the G can make a players’ shadow look two fold!

Nah, he just sh@t himself!

I forgot the sarcastic font

A reply to: @DannyD regarding QuoteLink

Lol. That's leading from the front right there. Onya murph!

Nah, he just sh@t himself!

Artists impression of above Gif.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
...was a great win. Was that the games that Bryce Smallheart fell over after hearing footsteps near the boundary line?

You talking about Murphy?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
...was a great win. Was that the games that Bryce Smallheart fell over after hearing footsteps near the boundary line?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Yes! That’s the one, I thought it was Bryce. Silly me…

All those Carlton players look the same to me… Easily confused.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Nah, I think that was when we smashed them last year…

Hirdy inspires the players, you can see it when they talk about him.

Expecting a special year this year.

Je suis Hirdy

ran into the Big Fish and Greg Anderson last week at the Coonawarra, Fish said the players are still confident although he has limited info. He did say Hirdy must be strong as f@#k and that he was the same as a player, you would need to break his leg to slow him down. Both were great to speak to and Fish is an absolute legend, he was so approachable. Ando was great, his hair is the same but slightly shorter. Got a photo with both, the Fish is enormous. Good times all round, met the Fish and Ando, great wine for 3 days.

…was a great win. Was that the games that Bryce Smallheart fell over after hearing footsteps near the boundary line?

A reply to: @Barnz regarding QuoteLink

A shepherd guarding his lamb

A reply to: @riley13 regarding QuoteLink

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the last game Hirdy coached for our club.

SCH-WING.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3oSnMgO5V8

also the last game kommer played for us.

Quoted Post

Myers IS fark Calton

Really made me laugh … make a great crowd sign at the next scum flogging.

… might put it on a T shirt

A reply to: @Humble NSW Fan regarding QuoteLink

David Myers.

Spokesperson for #farkcarlton

Myers IS fark Calton

David Myers.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Garry called her out big time tonight and at a later stage during the show she made an attempted rip snorter when the others had been singing Phil Walsh's praises by saying something along the lines of "is he also a genius, Garry?".

Garry said something along the lines of: “You have an agenda against James Hird don’t you Caro? You cannot stand anything positive being said about him can you?” (that is paraphrasing so isn’t quite word for word but is what he said more or less).

She replied with: “I thought I was making a rather funny joke.” To which Garry said: “I don’t see anybody laughing Caro?”

They are really starting to gang up on her it seems, wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t stay much longer.

Good to see her being called out finally at least and being made to look like the fool she really is.

@The_Red_Sash captured Garry calling her out quite well.

The Red Sash @The_Red_Sash · Apr 13
Garry to Caro -
“Your hatred & disdain for James Hird is showing out in your sarcasm”
@FootyClassified
19 retweets 52 favorites
Reply Retweet19 Favorited52
More

Garry Lyon to Caro “You can’t handle praise for James Hird” @FootyClassified
15 retweets 41 favorites
Reply Retweet15 Favorited41
More

Caro you hung your dirty laundry out tonight on @FootyClassified pure hate & sarcasm for Hird & his demise. You will never ever win.

Thanks mate, was great viewing.