Japanese man attacked by 'dinosaur' on TV show

204601-7f41f92c-1097-11e3-bfe4-e8fe552df

A Japanese office worker flees in terror from a Jurassic Park-style dinosaur. Picture: Screen grab of Japanese TV game show. Source: Supplied

<>

JAPANESE TV game shows are notoriously barmy, but this could just be the best prank to date.

A hapless office worker gets the shock of his life when he is suddenly confronted by a Jurassic Park-style dinosaur, reports the Daily Mail.

The man is first seen calmly sauntering down the corridor with a cup of coffee in his hand.

He then notices fellow workers running from something and, from the look on his face, begins to realise something is wrong.

But when a man wearing a dinosaur suit - that looks like the vicious Raptors from the Jurassic Park films - pokes his head around the corner he nearly jumps out of his skin.

The terrified man bolts down the corridor stumbling several times along the way as he desperately tries to escape.

Unfortunately for him he failed to notice the dinosaur was wearing jeans.

204655-844d8bde-1097-11e3-bfe4-e8fe552df

A Japanese office worker flees in terror from a Jurassic Park-style dinosaur. Picture: Screen grab of Japanese TV game show.Source: Supplied

If i knew how to put youtube vids up id do that too. Just search Japanese Raptor Prank

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/2403205633/Epic-dinosaur-prank

Lol. :lol:

Those damn raptors can open doors too, I know I've seen the movie. :P

I reckon that guy actually shat his daks.

The look on his face when it comes round the corner is worth a million bucks

That is such a perfectly engineered prank. Without the people running at first, he might just have been all like "cool dinosuit, brah"

that is all kinds of awesome

I reckon that guy actually shat his daks.

What do I do?

Throw ■■■■ in its face.

What if there's no ■■■■.

There will be.

GODZIRRRA!!!!

and to think these guys were once the most feared military on the planet.