Carlisle - 53 goals

Daniher - 44 goals

Garlett - 36 goals

Those figures are set in stone.

andrew lovett mark 2 without the talent....no

Build aside they're not much alike.

andrew lovett mark 2 without the talent....no

Harsh!
Nothing like Lovett! And if your referring to off field - still nothing like.
Also has shown talent.

Bruce can start a new Three Amigos - Jeffy, Uncle Pauly, and Kommy.

Want in only so he can kick a bag against the Blues to win us the game and destroy the soul of every Carlton supporter out there. Then thereā€™d be Stevoā€™s pressers with Mick to loook forwzrd to afterwards as well!

Probably rather Jarrod Garlett

Ā 

Gartlett + Impey.
Ā 
Then promote Tippa and Shaq McKenzie with pick 19.
Ā 

fap-now-robo.gif

Split with his missus and has had custody issues with their child. He was married to NLM's sister.
Ā 
This caused him to go off the rails. Needs a fresh start.

"Split from his missus"
At least he won't suffer any more stab wounds!
And more importantly get chased down by the oldest player on the planet (except at training)

Gartlett + Impey.
Then promote Tippa and Shaq McKenzie with pick 19.

fap-now-robo.gif
You can bank on that

Anyone made a joke about how heā€™ll be our new CHF?

Anyone made a joke about how he'll be our new CHF?

No. Feel free.

Probably rather Jarrod Garlett

Saw this kid interviewed the other day briefly, how's he go?

If jeff garlett had played for us for the last 5 years, he would have comprehensively won our goal kicking every year, and probably would have been offered a massive contract to leave to the Bulldogs.Ā 

Can score goals so want if he doesnā€™t cost anymore than the third round pick we get for Kav or Hardy.

Can score goals so want if he doesn't cost anymore than the third round pick we get for Kav or Hardy.

Ā 

Doesn't seem like there is a lot interest in Garlett (only an outsiders opinion) and Carlton apparently want him gone, so I hope you're right as well.

I donā€™t want Jeff Garlett within 100km of our club. The is certainly a fascination with non vanilla players in this place. How about we choose good players?

Is Garlett still contracted?

Ā 

I'd take him in the PSD.

Ā 

Carlton would want too much for him. He's not worth a pick below 50 given his issues and body size and I don't think they'd accept that.

Ā 

I'd take him though if we can get our indigenous program up to scatch again and have him feel comfortable and secure and respected.

Ā 

He knows where the goals are which is a rare comodity at EFC.

Jeffy

I don't want Jeff Garlett within 100km of our club. The is certainly a fascination with non vanilla players in this place. How about we choose good players?

well you must have been disappointed the last 7 years

Some players you can be willing to pay a high price for.

This is not one of them.