Jeff Garlett

I don't want Jeff Garlett within 100km of our club. The is certainly a fascination with non vanilla players in this place. How about we choose good players?

Yeah its not like we need a quick 40+ goal forward

Jeffy

eh Im not so sure I want a guy with that name.

Jeffy

eh Im not so sure I want a guy with that name.

might be a nice fit for melbourne

He would fit in well IMO. Want!!

Nah. 

Yeahh.

Think I'd rather get games into Fantasia and the like.

raz will be a midfielder.

In 3 years time when his body fills out. I think we will see him play forward for at least a year or 2.

Shouldn't that be rar now instead of raz?

Wait. Hold up.

This is a guy who, excluding 2014, would have been comfortably our highest goalkicker in 3 out of the 4 previous seasons (2nd in the other year), who will fill an open position in the side meaning no one is being forced out to accommodate him and who comes at the asking price of maybe a 3rd rounder?

And people here don't want him? Just dismiss him out of hand? Madness

Garlett has issues, but surely has to be a far safer (and immediate) bet than anyone we can pick post #50? And hell, if they were willing to take Hardingham AND Pears (they need defenders) we could even free up an additional spot for a kid. Win win.

Struggled to get more than single figure possessions at the Northern Bullants.

Pass.

Bombers system is very suited for small forwards. See Zerrett, Colyer and Jerrett at the start of the year.

We can get the best out of Jeffy. Want.

Struggled to get more than single figure possessions at the Northern Bullants.

Pass.

that's probably because there is no such team

If jeff garlett had played for us for the last 5 years, he would have comprehensively won our goal kicking every year one year, and probably would have been offered a massive contract to leave to the Bulldogs. been turned into an average defender.

Fixed.
He'd make far too much sense for us to pick up.

Wait. Hold up.

This is a guy who, excluding 2014, would have been comfortably our highest goalkicker in 3 out of the 4 previous seasons (2nd in the other year), who will fill an open position in the side meaning no one is being forced out to accommodate him and who comes at the asking price of maybe a 3rd rounder?

And people here don't want him? Just dismiss him out of hand? Madness

Madness?? .. just Blitzness.

Split with his missus and has had custody issues with their child. He was married to NLM's sister.

This caused him to go off the rails. Needs a fresh start.

This, certainly affected his footy last year. I'm sure Natrat will give us good insite to his current mind state

Count me as one of those who would rather pass on him. I hear all the arguments for, but I was never a big rap from him at the Blues. He's inconsistent, and he'd want to harden up a hell of a lot before I'd entertain the idea.

Personally I like the look of Wilson for that spot.

I can understand both extremes that have been posted. 

I think he is a extremely talented player and exactly what we need. BUT and their is a big but he is very inconsistent and another inconsistent footballer is not what we need.

Perhaps Hardingham and Jetta (as a set of steak knifes). But would not want to pay to much for him. If we could trade Hardingham for second rounder though I would prefer do that.