JLT1 vs FCFC Thursday 28th Feb Ikon Park 6.45. Go Bombers!

ITS TIME

1 Like

Unless you do what some scammers do and share multiple boxes.

I heard of 4 dudes that get the full package for $65 each.

Iā€™ve also heard of another dude that was boasting about the last time he ordered a box and the Foxtel person said you do realise youā€™ve got more boxes than you have rooms in your house? His reply was donā€™t worry about. Just send the box. And they did.

The farktards seconds lose 88-74

1 Like

Hopefully thatā€™s also what scoreboard looks like halfway through 2nd quarter like this.

2 Likes

Honestly winning would be nice, but my priority is no injuries and seeing Joe D do some good stuff

Irish and Stringer kicking some tennis balls around in the middle of the pitch

Can confirm that Ikon Parks chicken burger game is on point :hamburger:

4 Likes

Still 37 in Geelong. Gonna be some sweaty butt cracks around the ground.

Latest AppleTV as you have to download the app which previous generations donā€™t allow. I upgraded yesterday to AppleTV 4 and it is worth the upgrade besides being able to watch all the Essendon matches.

You will have to register on an iOS device/Mac or PC then enter your login details, itā€™s HD and heaps of good things on there.

$25/ month

1 Like

Either joe has gotten huge since his time off or Jok attends the same gym as Gleeson.

Might be a little of each.

12 degrees but with hot sun and no wind in Kathmandu.

My left-handed toss of the coin at Swayambhunath went straight into the pot, so weā€™re all good for today.

4 Likes

But can you record?

1 Like

Joe has certainly made some adjustments to his kicking action.

Kicks across the ball a little but looks far smoother than before.

Will be interesting how it stands up in heavy, windy conditions at the G.

Going to be 33Ā° in carlton at 9pm so yes it will be warm still.

Check out this post

" yep no other supporter group irks me more - a more ignorant, brainwashed bunch of numpties you will not find :hitcomputer:"

And they actually think they have a good side :joy:

4 Likes

Link up now

ITS TIME

JOE DAN

4 Likes

Iā€™m nervous- I know itā€™s just JLT but I couldnā€™t stand it if we lost!! Cā€™mon boys- letā€™s bury them.
Itā€™s been a long Summer.

36.3 degrees here at the game

Pretty amazing self reflection there

1 Like