JLT2 vs Geelong Thursday 7th March 7.10pm. Big home ground advantage at GMHBA

Myers named at CHF. May as well play the most improved player in the hardest spot on the ground.

4 Likes

Finally a genuine CHF!

1 Like

Laverde out? stiff imo was one of our better players last week

Both Fantasia and Merret start on the bench why?

1 Like

Seems to my like it’s all about getting minutes into preferred 22 players than getting experience into younger players.

Sure, he’s been injured in the past, but we aren’t we giving Laverde more of a run? And if we’re not prepared to give Zerk a run in the JLT we are going to be stuffed if Ambrose or Hartley go down or don’t perform well while Hooker is out.

Not expecting us to play this to win this so it’s could be nervous two weeks until round one.

congrats Dylan Clarke

12 Likes

Big D. Myers at CHF clunkin em till the early morn.

2 Likes

It’s a practice match. Stress less

2 Likes

also congrats to Ham for getting a run, hope he can show a bit tomorrow

7 Likes

How many people are gonna be calling for Draper to be best 22 by the end of this match?

5 Likes

lav out vs geelong is the best decision we’ve made in about 20 years.

17 Likes

James Stewart not getting a run in either game is a bit telling.

McKernan being dropped is a surprise as well. I did think he was a lock for the forward line this year. Maybe not…

Then to name Brown in the backline will be interesting if they do play it that way. They very could go the single tall forward with the smalls for defensive pressure.

Or brown plays CHF of course

2 Likes

McKernnan was pretty average last week. I imagine because they’re playing 2 rucks they’ll rest one forward. They’ve had to move Brown back to add some height but i hope he plays forward again asap. He’s been great.

Ridley on the ball, McGrath on a hbf, Myers at CHF. Side named all over the place. Just pick them where you intend to stay them please. Leaving smack out is disappointing.

2 Likes

Im expecting Clarke, Draper and Ham to play limited minutes, maybe qtr each. Looks like they prefer to give laverde and McKernan a full run in the 2s instead of a qtr in the 1s

2 Likes

At stage do we start calling Geelong our ■■■■■■■?

We have a decent record against them lately.

Naming like this is a quality move.
Ridley as rover.
Myers at CHF.
Brown at full back.
Keeps Blitz involved till kick off.

5 Likes

Good selections. Close to best 22 gets a run, Drapes, Clarke and Ham get a taste of it.
Draper. Should slot seamlessly into the fabric of our team.
Clarke . Fits into a team that looks good on paper.
Ham. I wonder if he will cut fhe mustard. Hot english goes best.

I ■■■■■■■ spat my beer out when I saw
The team. Woosha is the coach of the year!!

3 Likes

Finally, some logic around here…

2 Likes