Jobe getting the Banned back together

Do we think the Brownlow being kept/taken away will have a say in his decision?

In theory it could, but in reality he’ll have to make his decision before that is decided.

I suspect the AFL will try to use the Brownlow business to influence his decision.

Probably already have. Maybe gone to New York to think about it.
However cant see being pushed into anything, he comes across as very strong.

In theory it could, but in reality he’ll have to make his decision before that is decided.

I suspect the AFL will try to use the Brownlow business to influence his decision.

Coincidence that today on one of the footy shows they had Cotchin & Mitchell and just happened to mention Jobe’s Brownlow? Didn’t see the start of the conversation, and didn’t hang around to hear the end after Leigh Matthews said that it’s a shame that they missed out on the buzz of being given the award on the night.

Am I being paranoid in assuming the AFL has slipped back into conditioning mode?

Coincidence that today on one of the footy shows they had Cotchin & Mitchell and just happened to mention Jobe’s Brownlow? Didn’t see the start of the conversation, and didn’t hang around to hear the end after Leigh Matthews said that it’s a shame that they missed out on the buzz of being given the award on the night.

Am I being paranoid in assuming the AFL has slipped back into conditioning mode?

Wish I hadn’t read that because it’s made my farking blood boil.

I predict a full scale riot if these ■■■■■ take Jobe’s Brownlow.

In what way? Do you think they want him to retire?

Jobe knows the brownlow bullshit will rear its ugly head soon enough. I gather having to face this crap may influence his decision. He wont have to answer any questions from the media tools if he retires beforehand. If he chooses to play on he will be bombarded by them

Bloke needs a heroes welcome on his return and a heroes send off when he retires.

For my money, I think jobe will play on 2017. Like his father, he looks to me to be a person with very strong sense of integrity. Admitting to taking AOD-9604 publicly when the ■■■■ storm is raging around you does not fit the mould of someone who wants to lie and cheat his way through. Despite what the media and ultimately CAS says, he knows he has done nothing wrong and certainly not complicit in trying to hide the use of banned substance. This knowledge is probably what sustained him and the 33 throughout the last 4 years without anyone wanting to admit guilt in exchange for a lighter sentence. Even more so when threaten again by the powerful AFL about his Browniow. Jobe and all EFC supporters will always know that he won it fair and square. The AFL can change a record but can’t change the memory of history. That’s why I think if he feels his mind and body can still cope with the stress of the game, he will play on to show everyone else he does not bow to injustice, Browniow or no Browniow.

For my money, I think jobe will play on 2017. Like his father, he looks to me to be a person with very strong sense of integrity. Admitting to taking AOD-9604 publicly when the ■■■■ storm is raging around you does not fit the mould of someone who wants to lie and cheat his way through. Despite what the media and ultimately CAS says, he knows he has done nothing wrong and certainly not complicit in trying to hide the use of banned substance. This knowledge is probably what sustained him and the 33 throughout the last 4 years without anyone wanting to admit guilt in exchange for a lighter sentence. Even more so when threaten again by the powerful AFL about his Browniow. Jobe and all EFC supporters will always know that he won it fair and square. The AFL can change a record but can't change the memory of history. That's why I think if he feels his mind and body can still cope with the stress of the game, he will play on to show everyone else he does not bow to injustice, Browniow or no Browniow.
Don't agree with your "memory of History". The winners always write the history, that is why it is so important for the players to win their appeal

In what way? Do you think they want him to retire?

Gut feeling, based on no evidence whatever? Yeah. I reckon the AFL want to ensure Essendon have no success while any of the 1 are still at the club, and an Essendon without Jobe in 2017 and onwards is a significantly weaker Essendon.

I reckon they’ll offer him a sympathetic ear and a line something like “if you’ve been disillusioned with Essendon and don’t want to come back to football, we understand and sympathise, and will endeavour to minimise the further stress you might endure over matters such as the Brownlow”. They’ll hint without promising that he can keep the Brownlow if he retires, then, if he retires, they’ll take it off him anyway cos they want to look tough and because Essendon Is Bad Ok, Pay No Attention To The Gold Coast Or Geelong Please.

Edit: whoops, sorry fog. Won’t post on this in here again.

Orazio Maurice Fantasia said pretty he’s confident Hurley & Piglet will stay. (on Rush Hour Thursday 14th July)
hasn’t spoken directly to them, but after speaking Xavier Campbell feels like they are confident & boys are confident will come back, so am I.

Used to live with Zaka, now lives with Jobe.
Said the coffee/barista story was a bit of a beat up

the guys overseas are due back in about a month or so.

• EFC will play Finals next year
  • Zach Merrett will win a Brownlow one day.

About time EFC announced someone else is staying put in the next day or so I reckon

Great photo of just some of the boys overseas. From the left at the front going back is Brendan Lee, David Myers, Cale Hooker, looks like jobe?, Angus Monfries with the sailors hats on, Hibberd standing up, Bellchambers, Colyer and Heppell.

Great to see.

Great photo of just some of the boys overseas. From the left at the front going back is Brendan Lee, David Myers, Cale Hooker, looks like jobe?, Angus Monfries with the sailors hats on, Hibberd standing up, Bellchambers, Colyer and Heppell.

Thanks for putting some names to the faces.

That is so surreal to have those guys hanging out together OS while those left, are building towards something worth coming back to.

It will be unreal to have them back.

Stalker!!!

But, who took the photo?

But, who took the photo?

Goodwin… he must keep in contact with hibbert