Jobe getting the Banned back together

Gee, they have let themselves go…

Also regarding the photo, the caption really intrigues me. For some reason the caption isn't shown on this page. Now look, I may be clutching at straws here BUT in the caption, colyer used emoji's (some of you older blokes may get lost here) to depict a little scenario I assume. In emoji's he used a boat, a cricket bat, a finger supposedly to represent 'out' in cricket. But then the next two make me wonder. One emoji is of a pig and the one next to it is a pen. Like I said, pure speculation but, are those two emoji's telling us pig has signed. It was followed by a few other emojis that have much less significance. Give me your thoughts. Yeh i'm crazy.

The emojis represent each if the players the pencil is to represent Angus monfries who has a journalism degree.

Cricket bat for binga lee, finger for myers who has a missing finger tip, pig for hibbo, mouse for colyer be star of his size, chook for hooker, bell for bellxhambers, some of the boys call Watson the wizard hence the glass ball etc.

Also regarding the photo, the caption really intrigues me. For some reason the caption isn't shown on this page. Now look, I may be clutching at straws here BUT in the caption, colyer used emoji's (some of you older blokes may get lost here) to depict a little scenario I assume. In emoji's he used a boat, a cricket bat, a finger supposedly to represent 'out' in cricket. But then the next two make me wonder. One emoji is of a pig and the one next to it is a pen. Like I said, pure speculation but, are those two emoji's telling us pig has signed. It was followed by a few other emojis that have much less significance. Give me your thoughts. Yeh i'm crazy.

The emojis represent each if the players the pencil is to represent Angus monfries who has a journalism degree.

Cricket bat for binga lee, finger for myers who has a missing finger tip, pig for hibbo, mouse for colyer be star of his size, chook for hooker, bell for bellxhambers, some of the boys call Watson the wizard hence the glass ball etc.

Good way to ruin our dreams :frowning:

Wow and I thought Hibbo would let himself go. Looks fitter than he did when he was with us last year!

Launched an F45 business so been involved with that and doing classes regularly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHiGuZjoFW/?taken-by=travcolyer

From left to right, Brandon Lee, Myers, Hibberd, Colyer, Jobe, Belly, Heppell. Down low, Monfries, Hooker.

These boys are going to come back and rip games apart. They are going to be super fit and super toey.

Those sailors hats are not a good look.

Gee… Jobe and Dys look out of shape…

Yep Based on those photos, jobes going round again.
:slight_smile:

Gee... Jobe and Dys look out of shape...

Wish I was as out of shape as them.

No more preseason training in Colorado; Croatia seems to agree with the boyz.

Dyson is turning more and more into an umpa lumpa

HR is Croatia. + is probably other places

HR is Croatia. + is probably other places

Money Bag is Hepps

From left to right, Brandon Lee, Myers, Hibberd, Colyer, Jobe, Belly, Heppell. Down low, Monfries, Hooker.

These boys are going to come back and rip games apart. They are going to be super fit and super toey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIH5gDUjrWE/?taken-by=dysonheppell&hl=en

Which is, I’d imagine, exactly the way these pics are making female blitzers feel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIH5gDUjrWE/?taken-by=dysonheppell&hl=en

Or super mellow and drunk lol

I'd like to see Jobe back for a farewell season. It'd suck a lot for him to go out in such a low.

As for the others, and aside from Hurls or Stants, not sure I’m all that concerned. This season has shown we can more than cover the likes of HibbArd and Tayte, and with the way some of the boys have been going this season, I’m not sure all of the returning players would be best 22. We have some exciting depth, that much is true…

In a true "business’ sense you are probably right BUT the club owes this to the boys and we also owe them our support!

Were they listening to Michael McDonald and Christopher Cross when they took that photo?

Change thread title?

Change thread title?

Mhmm.

So who is left?