Joe Daniher. Gone

Watching the fox coverage after the game and they’re talking about how much effect on Essendon that King’s first qtr had.
Anyone that doesn’t think a fit and firing Daniher would transform our forwardline is kidding ourselves.

6 Likes

Why bother rushing him in to the senior side. Season is over.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother won’t get a look in against the tigers in what will be a 100 point loss

Bring him against Hawks

So we send him to Sydney broken

1 Like

Joe didn’t play the scratch match but Ham & Mozz looked ok on the highlights.
I’d play Joe in the 1s and give him 60% game time.

3 Likes

Richmond are looking to bring back Nankervis on limited minutes too. So why not!

Yes you can

8 Likes

Being maintained on $800K per year when you don’t commit yourself to rehab says to me he owes the club big time.

Sending him overseas on a fully paid trip, sparing no expense says to me he owes us big time.

You see it differently that’s your point of view. I belive if a company does everything in its power to support an employee then that employee should give back. If the employee chooses not to then you may as well call him Paddy Ryder.

7 Likes

He is our most important player.
I would be bringing him back in after seeing what our forward line continues to dish up

Joe in
Mckernan out

2 Likes

If he’s ready to play, just play him. We’ve got nothing to lose, especially if he’s planning to leave anyway.

5 Likes

This 100% .

If he is over his injuries he simply must be played.

We need to assess his value, either to the club should he choose to stay, or if he still wants to check out then it determines what we should get as compensation.

For the life of me I don’t get how people say he owes us nothing, he’s given us nothing for the best part of 3 years on full pay.

Tell me another employer who would do that for an employee without income protection insurance. Work safe only pays a % AFL players are given a privileged life. In this totally dysfunctional world that we live in, where it’s dog eat dog and f… k the rest, those including the players and their union who says they don’t owe anything to the clubs is in my opinion immoral.

1 Like

The first rounder that we got anyway. Dodoro was going to pick Jones if they got Pick 9.

If he is fit , play him. No more cotton wool. No more when he is ready. He is ready now.

1 Like

So has half our list (in a literal sense; I’m sure many would argue that applies to all our list).

3 Likes

Cant argue with that

Had the season not been compromised, due to corona, it’ll be over.

So the fact that he hasn’t even seen not even a minute, of even the scratch matches, where you can just put him out there for a quarter, to get some decent match conditioning, after 2 seasons. WTF are they waiting for?

Propaganda coming out of the club, Joe hasn’t moved this well in a long time. Well?

Half a Daniher is better than probably better than the 6 forwards that player together today combined.

5 Likes

Daniher trending already.

1 Like

Will it change the delivery in our forward line? Unlikely.

3 Likes

That’s the Essendon way! Trying to sell hope rather than face reality.

2 Likes