Joe Daniher. Gone

Is that our 2020 Membership slogan?

17 Likes

Will play one game, back on the outs list.

2 Likes

If your in QLD it would be worthwhile getting to the scratch match this weekend if Joey D playing.

:wink:

For those who wanted swans pick 9 last year dodo said they would have used it on Jones anyway. Source the EFC podcast

3 Likes

Now, I won’t deny I was in the keep Joe camp, and am glad the club decided to retain him.

That said, if he still decided to leave after yet another year on full pay, plus a fully paid business Class trip to Ireland, not to mention all the other fringe benefits associated with living the prestige life of an AFL footballer then I would put him in the Ryder class of a human being.

The club has gone above and beyond with this bloke, he owes the club big time.

7 Likes

Eh.
Between saga and his OP we’ve basically cost him 3 years of his career.
Wouldn’t be too harsh on him if he leaves.

6 Likes

Happy for him to leave. Happy for it to be known that we refused a future first rounder for him as well

2 Likes

With all due respect, how has the Club cost him 3 years when BJ said Joe didint commit himself to rehab?

The Club may have made mistakes in his initial rehab, but don’t discount the man himself. After lying on National television that he wouldn’t leave unless the coach decided not to play him, he played the supporters, members and the club itself for a song.

He owes the club and us, well and truly.

2 Likes

Tom Browne (LOL) speculating that Joe will play seniors next week on the broadcast

1 Like

Sneaky chance next week

19 Likes

Tom Browne said Joey likely to play in the ones next week

Would be classic Essendon to bring him back in without a hitout.

1 Like

Joe will save us

Can’t wait to watch the ball fly in over Joe’s head all game. Won’t make a difference, season’s cooked.

1 Like

Tom Browne a sneaky chance of bullshitting

8 Likes

Can confirm Tom Browne’s source is sending me a DM on twitter

8 Likes

or have him competing against 2 to 3 opponents, or getting it handballed to him in the pocket.

like Daniher is going to solve any problem other than how much he can con out of a team for next year and beyond in a dollar sense.

Fark put Daniher in this forward line with this delivery and he’ll sign with a VFL club before us.

3 Likes

So we’ve only cost him 2 years then?

And I still don’t buy it at all that he owes us ■■■■.
We’re a business and he’s an investment. Sometimes investments pay off and some times they don’t.
It’s also not as though he’s royalled ■■■■■■ up off field, or had 3 knee recos, and we’ve looked after him with a decent contract and job security,

1 Like

I’d be ringing in sick.

1 Like