John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

If the entirety of blitz don’t run through walls after hearing it, then I doubt that will solve anything.

You think GWS are more vulnerable without Kelly than we are without Hooker and Joey?

I think the issue we have is that form doesn’t turn around instantly. And half our side are horribly out of form. Some for fitness reasons, others for just being poor.

Which is why I’m so critical of Woosha and the coaching group. They know we have a hunch of players who are underdone or carrying something and yet they don’t throw things around and let youthful energy carry the can till they older guys can get up to speed.

They have killed two season in a row through stubborn selection policy.

And if Hooker and Daniher come in in the next 2-3 weeks this problem is going to be compounded.

1 Like

Kelly, Ward and Shiel is a huge hole in their midfield. I think those 3 are more valuable than Joe and Hooker

3 Likes

Then we’re ■■■■■■!

Context- Malthouse was Wooshas coach :joy:

I don’t know, but it’s a point worth raising. From my own experience, there can be a tendency in the workplace to dismiss experts in a group as mere technicians - and - as an alternative to drawing on their expertise and allowing for their expertise to be tested - to treat them as people to be dusted off on an occasional as needed basis.

Read his article Kerr would make a great midfield coach imo

I don’t think anyone said that initially.

Except for the whole drugs, drinking and domestic violence influences.

4 Likes

Oh yes we did. I remember everyone saying he was cooked in his last year at Collingwood

That ■■■■ happend during his career didn’t it? I’m guessing he’ll be a different person now

No not many thought it was wrong, they thought it perfect (media etc).

I agree with your post.
At the same time, I’m not filled with confidence on anything Kerr has to say. So who knows.

The arrests and domestic violence restraining orders have all been post football. He’s a guy that appears he might have needed the structure of a football life to keep him on the rails somewhat.

1 Like

He doused 2 people in petrol only 4 years ago and threatened to flick a match their way

I’m an admirer… always have been.

1 Like

You’re doing footy-maths?
You know that doesn’t work.

can’t believe i just read 60 posts of wimm and haps secret affair.

Apart from the whole “big bag of horse chaff,” sure.