John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

How long can one tread water before they drown?

1 Like

it was posted with a questioning inflection *

* that’s a thing

Been at work all day. Did Woosha go BANG?

Worsfold: 10 Things I Hate About 5 Things We Learned About Key Learnings.

3 Likes

Five seasons. Especially when the first three seasons don’t count

Worsfold 2020: See you in May.

1 Like

I feel so triggered right now!!

1 - Jam. Obviously. The ones at the Queen Vic market will transport you to another dimension.

2 - I don’t watch movies. I have two young kids. The only thing I get to watch are episodes of Bluey (which is legitimately awesome, by the way)

3 - Because fark you, that’s why

3 Likes

That’s a pretty good answer. I hear that it depends on how much energy one uses & how much energy they recover. I reckon Woosha would be a smokey to break the WR in the Guinness Book of Records. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#kidding

That sounds like a question, and no it isn’t

So, is Woosha going to change his MO or is he going to stick to the current plan? What’s he done in the past?

We won’t/don’t know what’s going to happen within the inner circle. It depends how the coaches rate the season and much went right and wrong, and what needs to be done.

Still holding out hope that Freo make a play for him in some capacity, could all be part of the grand plan.

1 Like

Really depends how much he wants/needs job security and to be back with family.

I also don’t see him as someone to throw in the towel either though so probably would be backing himself in for team to win a final or two next year and he gets an extension

He had mentioned it may be his family ends up in Melb based on his kids going to uni

nothing will change sadly. If he hasn’t changed by now he will never change.

I hope there will be big changes made to the leadership group (even if Heppel is captain). Get some different personalities in their. Don’t have it full of happy go lucky guys

All the interviews etc coming out of the club indicate they are content with the season.

is this the new old thread?

John Worsfold 2020: Hanging by a thread

tenor

5 Likes

Woosha: It went straight over his head.

2 Likes

I love that he shows up again just after the Red Dog gave it a shout out on the podcast.

1 Like

Should get an extension in front of him early as we don’t wanna lose him, Maybe after couple of really strong intraclub games.

7 Likes

I’m gonna go home and watch Dear John followed by Weekend at Bernie’s