John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Was talking about going back to Perth with Family, we convinced him to stay with a big contract and provide business class flights for him and the family at their whim.

Listen to the president on 3aw pre game. He is spinning the same stuff. No thought of sacking anyone. They just need more time for the team to gel.

He can Fark off too then

7 Likes

I want everyone at the club sacked. EVERYONE.

8 Likes

Tanner is the worst President of any football club in the history of football.

13 Likes

David Evan’s says hello

36 Likes

Gee these three new guys are harder to gel with than the 12 last year?

3 Likes

Problem solved

1 Like

ewwww no

Forgot about that piece of ■■■■.

I stand corrected.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m so sick of hearing about ‘gelling’ with 3 new guys… every single ■■■■■■ club brings in new players every year without turning to utter crap!!

9 Likes

We get what we deserve and we (club, not fans) deserve Worsfold. The club and the board are spineless, happy to stay in their comfort zone and just get by.

4 Likes

Yes, let’s listen to a marketing exec who has never run a business before let alone a football club.
Nothing against you Yoss.

So Worsfold goes & what happens then?

Get Harvey to go back to a basic meat & potato game plan & attempt to unite the playing group while they find somebody for 2019?

1 Like

Agreed, he shouldn’t be as dismissive by taking that option off the table so quickly without consulting the board.

Yep.

At the very least you’d hope the board would be asking questions and demanding answers.

Clearly this is has not met the expectations setup early in the year.

I didn’t say it

Worse than that, he basically said words to the effect that after the past two years, re-signing Worsfold was a no brainer.