John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

1 Like

You catch more Fish with Bees, than Honey, … or something …

1 Like

Lol.

Lloyd still can’t identify which shoe goes on which foot.

Thankfully, as tradition dictates, Bloodstained C*ck wouldn’t eventuate.

2 Likes

Cant sack all 3 at once. They ducked up hiring neeld and also having only 2 assistants talk to worsfold on matchday.

I’m glad something has at least been done, however if this is the end of it (and I doubt it is) then I would be disappointed.

2 Likes

LOL…Lloyd’s plan is akin to saying “Make it better by improving things”

3 Likes

Lloyds plan seems fine to me. Basic common sense i would have thought but something woosha is struggling grasp.

Uh huh,… right.

Richardson may be taking charge of the relationships between the coaches. Worsfold might be familiar with this. He was appointed assistant coach at Carlton without Parkin’s knowledge. Could not have been an easy relationship. Wonder the extent to which Worsfold was consulted on the Neeld resignation plan.

“I’d like to see the Bombers kick more goals. If they can also restrict the opposition to fewer goals, they might get back on track.”

8 Likes

If Neld was the problem, let’s see how Woosha goes this week. Will he be outsmarted, outcoached and left wondering what to do? Time will tell.

This is like someone from hungry jacks walked into McDonald’s selling whoppers

Given the players can’t do simple things like handpass to a teammate a metre away (e.g. JD, Hurley) or kick the ball under no pressure so that a teammate can mark it (rather than direct to an opponent or OOF) or kick a goal from a set shot directly in front, then I think that Lloyd has pitched the game plan at a level that they just may understand. He may have to draw it in crayons though.

Yes, it is a proven winning tactic if you kick a bigger score than your opposition.

3 Likes

I know what you’re saying, but the two highlighted bits just don’t belong in the same postcode as each other…

At last Worsfold takes the gloves off in a press conference, and turned the heat back on the reporters.

Funny, he used the Maggie Thatcher " who told you, how many, give me names" defence used famously against Negus so many years ago.

Ironically, Thatcher was thrown out by her own supporters some time later

Maybe instead of sacking woosha we demote him to an assistant coach role and get a new head coach

I meant it as in, Myers proves there is the gaping hole as he doesn’t cut it, but it’s who we use.

Alignment. I can’t even…:rage:

He looks frustrated and was under siege in that conference today. Still reckon the club/Richardson could be trying to fall in line or simply force him out.

2 Likes