John Worsfold

Whoever agreed to put Landgord in the centre bounce when we were 1 point up needs to hand in their resignation

Yes you are because supporters going the coaches is bullshit. Get behind good peiole who have to turn the culture around.

We have done this same thing under multiple coaches over a long time.

We have a culture issue.

As did Melbourne.

As did Richmond.

2 Likes

That is not Woosha job, that lies elsewhere, maybe the blame should be directed towards that section of the club?

The culture of winning the spoon and the coach saying he didn’t care?
Or the culture of losing to the spooners exactly one year later?
That culture?
■■■■ that culture.

Culture issue.

That may be but we have also beaten top 4 sides so that belies your argument.

He has a big job to turn the culture and the playing group around. This is actually his first year at doing that.

This sounds nothing like our club.

We had half our team banned for doping. ■■■■ the spoon. We won 3 games last year and i thought wed lose all 22.

massive cultural issue of carrying soft footy players who just wanna make a $$$$$$$$ and don’t care about winning footy

2 Likes

Our midfield.
That’s the problem, according to you.
Heppell, Merrett, Watson, Goddard, Parish, Tippa, et al.

Name Brisbane’s midfield and tell me
it’s the cattle.

And this is your point, not mine.
I happen to think our cattle beats theirs EVERYWHERE.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

What a load of rubbish :joy:

I’d think identify what we need in order to build a competent and competitive list was?

then dodoro should be having t o justify his ongoing role. because there must be a disconnect.

We were better than then last year.
We were better than them this year.

We are a better team then Brisbane.
We have better players than Brisbane.
We have higher aspirations than Brisbane.

Oh, we lost to the wooden spooners at home again.
Must be…the ■■■■■■■ roof’s fault.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for us to offer him an extension and then change our minds 12 months later and sack him.

1 Like

I wish we had (coach that won this week but probably lost horribly last week) instead.

2 Likes

Lets be very farking clear that this is NOT Wooshas fault.

5 coaches in 10 years and its the same old tripe. Its a list management issue we need to honesty do a honest to God list turnover. Until we do that we will continue to see the same old results.

Also the players are willing to do “just enough” to get their pay checks rather than going for glory.

1 Like

Don’t understand why we allowed the loose Brisbane player in our forward line and still had players dump the ball in long.

Yeah. ■■■■ Dodoro with his Heppell and Zerrett and McGrath.
Keep searching.

2 Likes

It is not the young players that are the problem though Wim. Their no name midfield doesn’t carry incredible amounts of baggage that have destroyed them mentally, it is young and developing, and despite being on the bottom, actually play some pretty decent football. I know this because I tend to watch a lot of footy that doesn’t involve Essendon.

It is not the names, it is the type of player and their mental approach. Parish & Zerrett are actually okay and most weeks produce good football regularly. What we lack though is what is hurting us. The hard in and under midfielders. Believe it or not, Brisbane have some of those, we don’t (well at least the type we need).

1 Like

Name them.
Or ■■■■. RIGHT. OFF.