Jospeph Daniher

Is it time JD came home to Bomberland to finish out his days? we could appoint a mentor to straighten him out? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Just no

32 Likes

Yes, I have some thoughts.

No.

Delete thread.

12 Likes

Seems like you’re on the fence.

23 Likes

I was just thinking to myself how shithouse he is and it gave me some measure of pleasure in these dark days.

5 Likes

If I had to choose between TT and JD, I’d pick option C.

3 Likes

Who’s this Jospeph you speak of?

8 Likes

Wow, thats a bit rude. You do not want to upset me, i have been known to explode!

2 Likes

yikes
no thanks

1 Like

Gurge please mods

2 Likes

No thanks
Finish your fence sitting and Fark off.
I’m sure Tom Harley wouldn’t mind catching up with him for a coffee though

5 Likes

No.

Close thread.

1 Like

I’d take him back then make him a sub and ask him to sit on the fence till it’s time.

5 Likes

Again, thats a bit rude. FF.

Joe has made his bed and needs to lie in it. These days he is so lazy he might not even get out of bed. He has always had plenty of talent, what he lacks is a fair dose of application and a bit of ticker. He would need to show a how lot more effort than he has in the past, before he would even be considered. The romance of the Daniher name is still a strong pull, l wouldn’t be against his return provided he show he is more willing to work on his craft. By the time he is ready to return he will probably be surplus to our needs in any case.

5 Likes

is this a new episode of Drape’s comedic podcast?

3 Likes

We are finally getting a group of players together who are hungry and united. Last thing we need is a poisonous snake to come in and wreck the place. That goes for TT as well.

14 Likes

That was the polite version

1 Like

Doug Tassell pls

7 Likes

Please, no Millennials or HS.