Jumper numbers 2014

Dell'Ollio seems a strange change, still being a rookie.   Never seen a rookie get an upgrade before on any lists.

Thought with Fantasia being on the main list, that number would be his.

Fantasia will get 7 next year

Dell'Ollio seems a strange change, still being a rookie.   Never seen a rookie get an upgrade before on any lists.

Thought the exact same thing. Strange with both players. Would've though Dell stays at 47 and Fantasia gets 29. Unless they are planning an upgrade for Fantasia later down the track...

Any why not give Ambrose no.42 since it's vacant? 

Like Baguley in no.12 good upgrade. 

Chapman no.3 we knew already, like it.

Would've liked Z.Merrett in no.19. 

Personally I would've liked to see something like;

Baguley upgrade to 12 

Chapman #3

Merrett #19

Fantasia #27 

Edwards #29 (although I do like #19 on him)

Aylett #42 

Ambrose #43

Thurlow #44

Rayner #45 

ztgx.jpg

Is their no locker number 13 at the TVSC?

Must be saving 13 for Jake Long.

Rip ruckman numbers 19 & 27

Dell'Ollio seems a strange change, still being a rookie. Never seen a rookie get an upgrade before on any lists.

Daleglish had to be elevated due to it being his last year on the list! I assume Dell'ollio as a mature age was offered his 3rd year as a rookie, with the presumption that he will be listed in 2015!
That rule's gone

Dell'Ollio seems a strange change, still being a rookie. Never seen a rookie get an upgrade before on any lists.

Daleglish had to be elevated due to it being his last year on the list! I assume Dell'ollio as a mature age was offered his 3rd year as a rookie, with the presumption that he will be listed in 2015!
That rule's gone

Which rule?

Also despite my elation, I just recalled that there are 46 lockers at the HPC, hence no locker #47, hence Dell didn't have a locker and needed an upgrade (if only to the early 40s), lol.

But I choose to believe he will be elevated and promoted to VC next year on the basis of this upgrade

That's the only thing I can think of. Either that or it's haunted by the ghost of Cupido's wasted talent.

I miss themed numbers. Sheeds got that bit right.

Not sure about Baguley getting 12. With himself and pig in the top 20 Toorak is being taken by CUBs from Franga.

Merrett and Edwards being groomed to become the new super fast and mobile ruckman.

DELL

That's the only thing I can think of. Either that or it's haunted by the ghost of Cupido's wasted talent.

There are some international sports teams that refuse to issue the number 13 (as well as players refusing the number) because of superstition. I vaguely remember a story(urban myth) about an NFL(?) team that had year after year of bad injuries to the number 13 player - so they retired it. Wish I could remember the story, or indeed if I knew if it was a true story. 
But yeah - it's probably for Longy. It's probably not triskaidekaphobia. 

Herald-Sun article said he would be wearing #3.
So then:3. Chapman (confirmed)
12. Baguley (deserves a decent upgrade)
19. Edwards

29. Aylett (assuming Davey is not kept)
I reckon #38 is a good fit for Kommer, a bit of Sean Denham toughness/niggle about him...

These will all happen but 29 will got to Dell.

Mark it.

That rule's gone

Which rule?

Also despite my elation, I just recalled that there are 46 lockers at the HPC, hence no locker #47, hence Dell didn't have a locker and needed an upgrade (if only to the early 40s), lol.

But I choose to believe he will be elevated and promoted to VC next year on the basis of this upgrade

Hasn't Ambrose got number 47? So surely there is a locker. Hence not the reason's for dell upgrade. Don't wanna get you too excited though

I miss themed numbers. Sheeds got that bit right.

This. Loved theme numbers under sheedy!

That rule's gone

Which rule?

Hasn't Ambrose got number 47? So surely there is a locker. Hence not the reason's for dell upgrade. Don't wanna get you too excited though

Actually good point.

I always thought it was weird how they didn't just build 50 lockers. I know there's not infinite space but who knows what will happen to rookie/supplementary lists in the future, hasn't an overhaul been on the agenda for years?