Just another win against, um I forget, Norf? - 2020 round 6 review

Very good game with contributors across the board. If we’d kicked accurately it would have been over at half time. Especially enjoyed Ridley’s match, Parish & McGrath, Saad, Walla early and McKenna later.

Some very bad mistakes in the D50 I’d love to cut out though.

3 Likes

@ RNB

is it RnB or RnT?

I liked Phillips and he WAY better than stats

Perhaps I watched a different game.
Guess I rate clearances that lead to goals more highly than you do.
His four tackles were also good. Nullified Goldy significantly

He played a good game for me against a great ruckman

Zaka saying he has struggled to adjust to a new game as they are playing him more up forward and he is not used to it, so he was happy to find his feet there tonight.

4 Likes

Flip broke even in the hit outs against probably the 3rd best ruckman in the comp. Did his job.

6 Likes

North an average team, a good win and we’ll take it, but theirs better teams to come. I do like the side balance. Some quality to come in still, yet we win.

Big bonus with the new guys, Philips, Ham, Snelling & Reidly all played well

He hates us. Strangely I only know this because of his active barracking against Essendon in multiple pre season games.

Brad Johnson can gagf

10 Likes

Phillips was very good again tonight.

If he were paid just half of the push in the back frees in the ruck contests that he copped all night he would’ve been BOG almost.

2 Likes

Other than our poor disposal and shots on goal we were all over it. Midfield rotations when key players got tagged, solid back 6.
Hibberd and Gleeson were appalling. Imagine how much Redman would have loved playing against these ■■■■ bags. He would have gone straight into 11 putz whoever that is.

1 Like

Their gameplan’s crucifying him.
No overlap, little run, no speed of ball movement. Plus they mostly had Campbell at FF with Brown presenting high. Weird.

1 Like

Makes sense. At least we can understand why he has been so ■■■■■

No excuse for Laverde… only a VFL footballer

I thought Gleeson was pretty solid. Basically all the defenders were.

6 Likes

Redman to come in next week and push Hooker forward?

This

1 Like

Guelfi offers more than Hibberd

Riddley is the new gleeson but does it better

Redman for Glees, we need hard nuts

9 Likes

Just imagine if it was Sellwood or Burgoyne. They’d be doing everything to ensure they got off.

This ■■■■ wants Dyl done for 4 weeks.

5 Likes

Watching Saturday Stretch. The chick on there has had way too much botox done, way too much.

2 Likes

Brad Johnson is still butthurt from being Moorcrofts step ladder for the mark of the century

25 Likes

Laverde needs a night or season off

Anybody else watching Kath Loughnan and suddenly Billy Brownless comes on screen.

Scary.

1 Like