Karmichaek Hunt pleads Guilty

Maybe we should just have told ASADA we were doing cocaine during the week lol

Was always gonna happen this way. Always.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
And what about the consumption of the drug? I mean even if they have no proof surely they need to consider that he consumed the drug considering he didn't traffic it and just had it in possession.

maybe he just racked up lines on his old fella for strippers to consume.

The 'ol “Stiff Lucy.”

What did people expect here? Jail time?

.12 1994 24 months $2600.00 second offense, had to sell my car to pay the fine

Fark me, he bought an 8-ball on two separate occasions, and a 2fa on another occasion. In the off season. Trafficking?? Lol.

If anything, he’s been hard done by.

Quoted Post

He should be fined for paying $1,100 for an eight ball.

Erm

reckon Hunt is unlucky - Positive test on a non-match day - gets a strike and no suspension and no 30,000 fine.

Fair result.

Pity AFL are not as open as ARU

Quoted Post

Fark me, he bought an 8-ball on two separate occasions, and a 2fa on another occasion. In the off season. Trafficking?? Lol.

A fine of more than half a day’s wages* would be a start.

*not sure what he’s on at the ARU but he was on $2M at AFL/GC when it went down, about $5500 per day

So in 3 weeks he bought $4000 worth of coke for himself? Either he’s got a decent habit or he’s distributing. He’d be stuffed if Coke was a peptide.

It’s a tricky one that ^
I know a guy that’s lost his drivers licence twice in 4 years
He’s got so much money he can afford to hire a private driver to get everywhere
Hardly a dissuasion from driving over the limit

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

*not sure what he’s on at the ARU but he was on $2M at AFL/GC when it went down, about $5500 per day

A fine is a fine. It doesn’t matter what your capacity to pay it is. I’m sure his parking fines aren’t 20x what mine are, because he is richer.

It ■■■■■■ well should, is my point.

$2.5k to some 19yo who works 2 shifts a week at Maccas is a big deal.
A bloke on a mill+, like Hunt, laughs at that, and pay it out of his centre console. He literally puts $2.5k up his nose whenever he feels like it. It’s no deterrent at all.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

A fine is a fine. It doesn’t matter what your capacity to pay it is. I’m sure his parking fines aren’t 20x what mine are, because he is richer.

A bloke on a mill+, like Hunt, laughs at that, and pay it out of his centre console. He literally puts $2.5k up his nose whenever he feels like it. It’s no deterrent at all.

You think the 19yo kid who works at maccas would have ended up in court on charges of personal possession? And made the paper labelled as a ‘drug distributor?’ It’s hilarious that we even know about it.

I don’t disagree with your sentiment that fines should be means-tested btw. But they’re not. And Karmichael clearly just pled-out to make this go away quickly, helped by the fact that he was more than capable of copping the fine on the chin.

Aside from the whole “we’ve been dragged through the mud so everybody else should be too”, I couldn’t really care less if he was doing coke, or just shouting his mates/girlfriends lines, or buying it for a mate, or whatever.

That would be hypocritical.

some of these Titans deals were at or next to my local shopping centre.

Honey i’m just popping out for some bread and milk. oh yeah how much charlie do you want?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

He may be earning a lot, but we don’t know how much he has left over at the end of the week. Cocaine is a very expensive drug.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

He may be earning a lot, but we don’t know how much he has left over at the end of the week. Cocaine is a very expensive drug.

Not when you are a footballer or any form of celebrity.

Often suppliers/dealers will just give it to them or charge them very little just for the notoriety of being able to say they are supplying such and such with drugs.

It’s not expensive if you know the right people and in sporting circles it is readily available and easy to get.

Quoted Post

some of these Titans deals were at or next to my local shopping centre.

Honey i’m just popping out for some bread and milk. oh yeah how much charlie do you want?

Your One-Stop Shop.