Karmichael Hunt charged with supplying cocaine

Quoted Post

If Hird had just stood down, this wouldn't have happened.

Guy McKenna should stand down.

Quoted Post

Gold coast never hired the weapon did they? He came straight from Geelong I thought.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/gold-coast-poaches-geelongs-high-performance-manager-dean-robinson/story-e6frg1xu-1225888275104

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
^ Huh?

He spent a year with them iirc

Someone also forgot the Bock betting scandal

And fwiw cocaine is definitely on the WADA prohibited substance list

Be interesting to hear if he registered any strikes under the code

Like the AFL would ever let that out publically lol

I’ve never actually heard of WADA banning anyone caught selling party drugs
Plenty of guys done for testing positive though. Go to the ASADA site, and about 40% of the current suspensions are for traces of cannabis

Couldn’t give a flyer …

Saw him all the time round the traps while he was at Suns. Never once thought to ask him if he could get any charlie.

He’ll never make the Aus cricket side now.

Bombers need top up players?

Looks like the other males involved were also Rugby players

I thought he did well initially, then last year I don’t think he played IIRC? Very shifty.

Commentary from his after the siren goal vs Tigers included ‘ice running through his veins’ from memory … Accurate.

Quoted Post

Commentary from his after the siren goal vs Tigers included 'ice running through his veins' from memory ... Accurate.
If he had been selling crystal meth that would be mildly funny. But seeing as it was coke .......

It makes him look as educated as an Age reporter? Lol

Amazing that idiot Barrett says its an AFL matter, these bottom feeders will do anything to get their name in the headlines.

Strong whispers coming out of the GC that there are tapped phone recordings of Suns players requesting the good stuff.
This could explode for the AFL if true

Quoted Post

Strong whispers coming out of the GC that there are tapped phone recordings of Suns players requesting the good stuff. This could explode for the AFL if true

James Hird making it all about himself.

I assume that under the AFL’s Illicit Drug Policy it will a strike against the players. Could be a suspension for being the game into disrepute.

I bet the names never see the light of day

Quoted Post

Police don’t hide names once you are charged.

Quoted Post

Well, coke fiends are notorious nightowls…

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Police don’t hide names once you are charged.

Yep. AFL would have to fight to get a suppression order