Karmichael Hunt charged with supplying cocaine

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Commentary from his after the siren goal vs Tigers included 'ice running through his veins' from memory ... Accurate.
If he had been selling crystal meth that would be mildly funny. But seeing as it was coke .......

Accuracy, smakuracy

I thought God was The Drug at GC.

Quoted Post

I was at a kids party with Taylor a few months ago. didn't see any with fizz though.

Doesn’t sound like much of a party.

Quoted Post

You only need 3 grams of cocaine for it to be deemed trafficking and supply. That is hardly a massive amount.

How much AOD-9064 do you need to take to be infracted?

I believe cocaine counts as performance enhancing in many sports, probably including AFL. Stimulant that increases aggression etc, it’s an obvious fit for full contact sport. I think there’s time thresholds and so on involved, but if players have only been using it recreationally and not deliberately loading up before a game, they could be in trouble with ASADA etc regardless.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Commentary from his after the siren goal vs Tigers included 'ice running through his veins' from memory ... Accurate.
If he had been selling crystal meth that would be mildly funny. But seeing as it was coke .......

Cocaine is A-OK.

It’s the Gold Coast for freegs, what do they expect?

Quoted Post

Strong whispers coming out of the GC that there are tapped phone recordings of Suns players requesting the good stuff. This could explode for the AFL if true

Bet you nothing comes out over it.

Really, if I were rugby league, I would be making sure it does come out because it looks like only League will cop the bad attention.

Footballers from 3 codes involved.

1 ex-Sun/Red
4 Titans

So far.

Quoted Post

Footballers from 3 codes involved.

1 ex-Sun/Red
4 Titans

So far.

so, in reality it’s:
5 ex-suns/reds
20 Titans

Quoted Post

I believe cocaine counts as performance enhancing in many sports, probably including AFL. Stimulant that increases aggression etc, it's an obvious fit for full contact sport. I think there's time thresholds and so on involved, but if players have only been using it recreationally and not deliberately loading up before a game, they could be in trouble with ASADA etc regardless.

You can only be suspended for (most) stimulants (including cocaine) from a post-competition test.
ie if you get done on a Wednesday they don’t give a rats, but if you get done Saturday after the game you’re in strife

I feel bad for the rest of the club but the revenge side of me really want this to blow up and destroy the GC, especially as it is pretty much run by the AFL. I really want the word governance to come back in, but watch the fuckwits dodge the issue at hand, keep info under par and protect the AFL.

Quoted Post

I feel bad for the rest of the club but the revenge side of me really want this to blow up and destroy the GC, especially as it is pretty much run by the AFL. I really want the word governance to come back in, but watch the fuckwits dodge the issue at hand, keep info under par and protect the AFL.

ASADA: …“expedite convictions at EFC and we’ll spare GCFC”… wink wink…

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

ASADA: …“expedite convictions at EFC and we’ll spare GCFC”… wink wink…

It’'s really a joke. Karma will get them.

Quoted Post

I was at a kids party with Taylor a few months ago. didn't see any with fizz though.

I saw him at Disney on ice.

I always wondered why Karmichael was"retired" from AFL…

Rebecca Wilson reckons even bigger names than Hunt and Bird are involved.

Not hard - they are only 4 letters long

Quoted Post

Not hard - they are only 4 letters long
Superb. Well done.