Karmichael Hunt charged with supplying cocaine

Quoted Post

Rebecca Wilson reckons even bigger names than Hunt and Bird are involved.
I heard an excerpt on SEN where she said state of origin players and more Reds but then it got cut off. Did her entire quote mention anything about the AFL? She would be failing in her role as the NRL mouthpiece if she didn't.

Isn’t cocaine what fuels the Fossil’s pleasure craft?

Particularly when all those other Footy Show loons are on it too?

That’s just crisp Gary.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I heard an excerpt on SEN where she said state of origin players and more Reds but then it got cut off. Did her entire quote mention anything about the AFL? She would be failing in her role as the NRL mouthpiece if she didn't.
This is what I am hoping for. Hopefully she digs further and finds AFL players

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I feel bad for the rest of the club but the revenge side of me really want this to blow up and destroy the GC, especially as it is pretty much run by the AFL. I really want the word governance to come back in, but watch the fuckwits dodge the issue at hand, keep info under par and protect the AFL.

ASADA: …“expedite convictions at EFC and we’ll spare GCFC”… wink wink…

It’'s really a joke. Karma will get them.

There’s no such thing as Karma.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I feel bad for the rest of the club but the revenge side of me really want this to blow up and destroy the GC, especially as it is pretty much run by the AFL. I really want the word governance to come back in, but watch the fuckwits dodge the issue at hand, keep info under par and protect the AFL.

Karmaichael Hunt?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

The thing about karma is everyone looks at it going forward.
No-one sees it from their own perspective looking back.
The bad thing that will happen to them will balance their evil actions, while the bad thing that happened to you?
Well, that was just 'cos of bastards.

Regression to the mean is far more reliable than Karma.

The most likely thing to happen is for the AFL to experience a brief bout of bad publicity before returning to ‘business as usual’.

Titans are voluntarily handing their licence back to the NRL… hmmm

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
This is what I am hoping for. Hopefully she digs further and finds AFL players

Digs? Doubt she does any actual hard work.

Rebecca Wilson is the poor mans Tracy Holmes.

Quoted Post

Titans are voluntarily handing their licence back to the NRL... hmmm

Weren’t they broke anyway?

I like this…

'Naive' to think drug use is not prevalent in footy: Kieren Jack. Swan also backs AFL's 'three strikes' drug policy | http://t.co/eW93ibpGU6

“Of course there’s drugs in footy, and the system that hasn’t caught anyone yet is awesome”

Quoted Post

What a slur!
Rebecca Wilson is the poor mans Rita Panahi.

In 2006 or so, Rebecca Wilson wrote an article stating hawthorn were ‘dead’ financially.

She has not ■■■■■■■ clue.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

What a slur!
Rebecca Wilson is the poor mans Rita Panahi.

harsh!

but fair.

Allegedly Nate Myles and Darren Lockyer are in the firing line.

Been rumours swirling for years about Lockyer’s habits. Be interesting to see how far this goes

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Yeah, this was always happening, they cannot get major sponsors to sign up so they are cash strapped. The NRL need to run the club so they can pour money into it.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Yeah, this was always happening, they cannot get major sponsors to sign up so they are cash strapped. The NRL need to run the club so they can pour money into it.

Will be interesting to see how it goes, as there is a massive conflict of interest. I’m not sure how it’ll work long term, tis one thing to pump money into a club and at least pretend it’s seprate (hello bulldogs and north).

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Will be interesting to see how it goes, as there is a massive conflict of interest. I’m not sure how it’ll work long term, tis one thing to pump money into a club and at least pretend it’s seprate (hello bulldogs and north).

This is the third attempt by the NRL to establish a team on the GC and the other two failed miserably. GC has a transient population so it is can be hard to build a base and then draw in decent and long term sponsorship. This is not going to be an easy or quick fix.

Broncos now apparently involved.