Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Would do anything for Kelly.

Midfield with zerrett, Kelly, McGrath and parish…

Heard Kelly is going to st kilda, along with lachie whitfield.

I’ve heard he’s going to Carlton along with Hopper.

Hopefully we can ruin the party.

2 Likes

hahaha…it reminds me … all factory workers falling in love with the receptionist…

1 Like

Hmmm.
How does Hurls feel about that?

3 Likes

How many draft picks are you allowed to trade at once

Your looking at 3x 1st rounders to pull that one off (either club)

Plus I thought Hopper wanted Geelong ?

And then kidnap them and hypnotize them to either want to only play for essendon or when playing against essendon play badly. Brilliant!

His tinder date?

2 Likes

Are they? I wouldn’t know. I work in IT. I’ve never met one.

17 Likes

TIPPA and a first rounder

You must go to the Tiwi islands and pluck 1,000 coconuts for your blasphemy.

9 Likes

From talking to Dodoro - I’ve seen them chatting once, a few months back, in Bay St., Port Melbourne

If only Paul the Octopus wasn’t dead, we could put this speculation to bed already.

2 Likes

Will be going to FCFC, strong sauce.

1 Like

Hearing the same.
We obviously want him - what are others doing better to attract talent?
Surely Essendon, post saga, is an easy sell. Crowds, facilities, club size and list demographic should have us ahead of Saints and FCFC. I hope its not right, FCFC would really p1ss me off.

1 Like

BBQ or Mustard?

He’s going to FCFC?

Excuse me while I prepare my “he’s crap and overrated and I’m so glad we didn’t get him” rant

10 Likes

You know how we haven’t won a final since 2004.

Well if you’re a 22 year old player, you don’t remember Essendon ever being a successful side.

All this talk of big successesfull club etc is your memories it’s not in the current lifetime of players.

8 Likes

Carlton get linked to just about every single out of contract star EVERY year…I wouldn’t be basing any projections on ‘the noise’ around FCFC

I would think he still has a number of legit contacts. Who gives a toss what he’s done in the past

It’s just not what he has done in the past though. He has burnt plenty in the industry and some won’t forgive him. He would still have some contacts of course though

1 Like