Kerr Rang - new staff and new roles

Something, something… His brother is Wayne.

Who is responsible for keeping the fridge clean?

But… But… I’ve laughed hysterically at Brisbanes player management for years!

Very very hard to look positively upon this one, and not to consider it an AFL approved/directed appointment.

But... But... I've laughed hysterically at Brisbanes player management for years!
Very very hard to look positively upon this one, and not to consider it an AFL approved/directed appointment.

It's not an AFL directive. We are setting up a best practice system and his years of experience make him an ideal candidate. Stop trying to make it something it is not.

Happy.

EXODUS

But... But... I've laughed hysterically at Brisbanes player management for years!

It's not an AFL directive. We are setting up a best practice system and his years of experience make him an ideal candidate. Stop trying to make it something it is not.

Now I feel as if you are protesting too much about my observation and are trying to control the story so that the real truth doesn't take hold.

When this becomes status quo for clubs in a couple of years and North Melbourne whinge about not being able to match proper clubs in spending, I’ll blow my lid.

432884-neil-craig-early-days.jpg

Totally do not care.

Totally do not care.

Thought I was the only one O_O

Wears non-regulation length shorts.

None of this down to the knees, loose fit bulldust.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-04-15/dons-announce-new-football-structure

Rob Kerr back in red and black. I always liked Rob when he was ther previously.

All good as far as I can see.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-04-15/dons-announce-new-football-structure
Rob Kerr back in red and black. I always liked Rob when he was ther previously.
All good as far as I can see.

406694-neil-craig-gallery.jpg

DID YOU SAY GOVERNMENT CAR?

Very happy with Craigy running the footy side. hugely impressive from what i've seen.  

Don't have an opinion on Kerr, tbh I'd forgotten he was ever at the club.

We have poached BRISBANES list manager?

Sorry but getting someone from Brisbane is a ■■■■■■■ stupid idea.

Happy.

Chappy.

Sorry but getting someone from Brisbane is a ******* stupid idea.

He was with us a long time before he was at Brissy. Do you think he caught a contagious disease while he was there?