Kerr Rang - new staff and new roles

Who's going to be the general manager of the general manager? Furthermore who is going to do the general managing when the general manager goes for a ■■■■■?

Did anyone do a background check on him?

Do we expect another boys club announcement soon?

Ask him if there is any chance Miranda will Don the Sash.

Interesting poaching people off the high flying lions

I am more interested in the appointment of the Integrity officer. Would be interested to read his Job Specification.

I am more interested in the appointment of the Integrity officer. Would be interested to read his Job Specification.

Required:

Ability to set up databases (and then actually do it).

Isn’t Kerr’s role non-footy?

Lions talent spotter is a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?

Lots of HR experts in this thread

Sorry but getting someone from Brisbane is a ******* stupid idea.

He was sent there to clean up the mess. He wasn't responsible for their **** ups.

It's actually quite easy. You bring in anyone to the Lions, and the ones that leave you mark as 'talented'.

Spot them walking out the door maybe. 

Life’s pretty good when Kerr is on your staff.

Paid to watch games not involving the lions

It's easy to spot some talent on the beaches around there.

Spot them walking out the door maybe. 

What is this I don't even...

It's actually quite easy. You bring in anyone to the Lions, and the ones that leave you mark as 'talented'.

Kerr’s appointment has almost no impact on us as supporters and outsiders.

His position is to manage people in the football department to do their jobs. Plus he won’t even be managing the people who are working with the players. I’m sure it’s a great get for the club, and will improve its management of the football department overall. But it really doesn’t have an impact on people outside the club. And we won’t even notice it.

I see him as a super-Dodoro, signing off all the exciting paperwork, arranging meetings LIKE A BAWWWSSS & living the breakneck, edge-of-the-seat life of an administrative BALLA

I see him as a super-Dodoro, signing off all the exciting paperwork, arranging meetings LIKE A BAWWWSSS & living the breakneck, edge-of-the-seat life of an administrative BALLA

You should try it one day, it's awesome. Anyway, it's time for an excuse to eat some fresh donuts, I might call a meeting.

Life's pretty good when Kerr is on your staff.

very very unappreciated