Kevin Sheedy - Legend status

A great Richmond person. Stepped in to take the Giants when needed. He’ll be OK.

1 Like

He’s Sheeds. He can do what he likes.

1 Like

Did it for free, in kind donation to the Libs.

That would be a good match for some very very simple people.

It’s well-known that COVID can’t affect sitting people.

Big government, pls.

1 Like

Did anyone notice if the flags where tied down

1 Like

Wind socks pls

1 Like

Wind sock, singular, pls.

1 Like

Whose to say he wouldn’t have tied more down if available.

Think about it.

1 Like

They were sounding him out to take over from Seagull Guy

1 Like

I’d believe that. Worzel taking a gig as motivational squeaker for the Lieberal Party eh ? How the mighty are fallen !

2 Likes

My son attended a wedding on the weekend, where the Best Man played a video he organised with Keven Sheedy. The groom is a Hawthorn supporter, the Best Man obviously Essendon. Over nearly ten minutes, Sheeds extolled the virtues of being an Essendon supporter, imploring the Groom to switch allegiance. He described his utter dislike for Hawthorn and apparently it was an excellent piece which went over well.
The brides father is a Hawthorn fanatic as well, so it added to the story.
Later that night the Essendon v Swans debacle unfolded. Thankfully the wedding was not on the Sunday.
We just need Sheedy to put his words into action.

3 Likes

I really would love his views on the state of the club right now. Unfortunately that won’t happen as he is a board member.

replace him with someone who has not tasted success with Essendon before. Bring in BJ. He’ll get ■■■■ done.

Why?

Why he is this guy even on the board! What does he possibly add?

1 Like

Are you actually asking what Kevin Sheedy would add to a football club’s board?

I mean, he may not be doing it, and he may be just going through the motions and has emotionally checked out. That’s all reasonable.

But he’s hardly unqualified for such a position.

6 Likes

Sheeds could be disagreeing with the majority of decision by the board…. But we have no way of knowing because of confidentiality.

He could be being a royal pain in the ar*se for the rest of the Board…. But that just won’t come out.

This is the issue with the faceless people on the board. And we can point at Kevin Sheedy and ask “What has he actually done?” And we will never know.

3 Likes

Is it an unpaid position? Was he parachuted in so that members wouldn’t attack the board or something similar?

I would have no issue with him working with the football department or adding in his thoughts. But having him as just a member of the board and being used for PR purposes- I just don’t see the point. Feels like a job for the boys

Much like Simon madden and wellman being on there

1 Like