Kind of Training... Maybe. But not really 15-2-19

Ask @CharlieDons to take some photos of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im gonna buy a hat!

11 Likes

Bludgers. Like to see them pull this stunt during the season. Should be training like a game is on this week. Poor preparation & attitude. Weā€™re doooooomed!!! etc etc

Edit:- Quality thread title change

1 Like

so youā€™re saying Hooker, Zerk, Mutch, Zach and Dys are not players

thatā€™s a very big call

1 Like

So ill tell you what i did see. Gown wasnt doing the same training with the others. Mainly was running laps and looking at his fit bit. Probably just getting some volume into his legs

The other boys were looking good considering they are in a modified group. Zach and Mutch running at high speed.

Not much to report other than that. The bomber shop is well stocked to meet all your bomber needs. Woosha should do a bye round bomber shop teams video like Bomba did that year.

12 Likes

Any sign of the red bucket hats?

1 Like

Who bumped this thread? Why should we care what happened on the 19th Feb 2015? Is it only the top-ups who are training?

1 Like

i did ask! the nice lady there said that theyre only a player item this year. they said that they didnt sell well last year so they opted to produce the visors instead. she said that theres been alot of people asking about them so theyll probably get them again at latest next year.

1 Like

i got one of these. i love the old school bomber plane :smiley:

11 Likes

So hereā€™s what i gathered:

Full training session today. Hooker, Zach, Mutch all on light duties.

Every other player is missing due to season ending injuries.

Dys and Woosha having a kick, maybe theyā€™re going to draft Woosha under the new top up rule?

RIP in peace 2019.

1 Like

No training today, cant believe it.

This club is F****ked.

9 Likes

Strikes about water?

I presume we are practising for the week off before the grand final

28 Likes

At least some news does get to Dubbo.

5 Likes

We are clearly not serious

1 Like

We donā€™t need for there to be actual training to produce a training report. For 99.9% of us these training reports are our football reality. Some of us canā€™t even watch real games as we are so stressed weā€™re scared we might go full nino.

So just make stuff up. Weā€™ll lap it up and call you a super hero no matter what you dish up.

6 Likes

Extension of this:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/news/nation/gurjar-protests-enter-day-5-gehlot-govt-to-decide-on-demands-on-wednesday/727890.html

Weā€™re currently meandering through backroads. Gets awkward when another vehicle approaches from the other directionā€¦

Leave it for Charlie Dons to post his pics as he puts in the effort, but hereā€™s one off his twitter feed.

5 Likes

On the backroads,

Negatives: just watch out for the tractors with overloaded trailers or the overloaded TATA trucks that were built in the 1950s
Positives. Just get the driver to stop when you are passing the wild roadside marijuana should make India quite an experience.

Keep your eyes open, plenty of interesting stuff on the backroads of India.

(A gas truck blew up on a hwy when we were there, our driver pulled a u-bolt on the dual carriageway and turned off, we ended up going through random little villages and farms, saw some beautiful old abandoned fort thatā€™s not on the tourist mapsā€¦)

1 Like