Kind of Training... Maybe. But not really 15-2-19

He would be a Chai Latte man I reckon

Loved that video.

2 Likes

The video quality has improved.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing what we have today. You can sit at your computer or be on your phone in the middle of wherever, and watch a video of that quality, when you want to and for free.

6 Likes

Kyle Reimers days to go.

(These preseasons are getting longer)

Iā€™ve had that one worked on a few times and itā€™s amazing just how much discomfort can come from pressing on that one little spot

1 Like

Very professional video. l dare say better than the official vision we get from games. l particularly liked the change of angle and also the slo - mo.

3 Likes

Just caught Cal Twomey prognosticating on SEN: Zachy Merret will play round 1 , based on the way he saw him move on Friday. Maybe not JLT. Also reckons Stringer has had a good pre-season, no PBs but is keeping himself primed for the season.

4 Likes

So training today?

1 Like

Yep. The boys have had their 4 day weekend. I expect a 25 paragraph report.

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to hear which way the wind is blowing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to head down to training this Saturday. First weekend training session in a while.

Also trying to convince my 3 year old daughter to come as well and get a photo with her favourite (Dyson Heppell).

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing who looks taller in different patches of grass and also a skin-fold update.

1 Like

There is a clear absence, in all recent reports, about banter. Whatā€™s the story there?

Is this something else I need to panic about?

Begley, Mynott & Clarke were all training their beer drinking skills at the valley on friday

3 Likes

Itā€™s unclear. Iā€™m concerned the banter may have escalated to ribbing. Some of the on-field stoushes suggest this may indeed be the case.

1 Like

How was the Banter?

yep - new nackers thread

Itā€™s a very fine line.

1 Like