Knickers Dropped. Training Sat 30/5/20

Because the serious training watchers watch at the pleasure of the club and get better than most access to the club and staff.

Why screw that relationship up.

5 Likes

There’s very few secrets in AFL circles these days anyway. Sydney would’ve had people scouting it as I’m sure Melbourne and Carlton will also. Having said that, I can see why @jackie_mihocek doesn’t want to just blurt it out on an Internet forum.

P.S. thanks for the great report JM!

1 Like

Bit of respect for those that put themselves out to provide the fkn reports for you wouldn’t go astray jack.

FFS. Some people.

16 Likes

It was Zac clarke

2 Likes

Then why even mention it in the first place? If you don’t want to say who got hurt that’s fine, but then don’t say “a player did his hammy” in the first place

Just leave that bit out all together

11 Likes

@Clone_Hirdy will be devastated

Surely it’s Hooker

1 Like

Until I hear otherwise my dumbass brain is assuming that all senior listed players sustained a hamstring injury at training.

6 Likes

2 Likes

For those who are wondering it was unfortunately Fantasia. Left training very angrily and later had ice strapped to his hamstring…

1 Like

Is it a bad one?

and the favourite gets it

of course it was orazio

1 Like

Becoming injury prone very concerning.

You could almost say he is cooked.

2 Likes

becoming?

he’s 100% injury prone. he’s made out of tissue paper. im in no way suprised at all. i hope Cahill or mozzie gets a run

1 Like

Had the chance to offload him last year…

1 Like

He would have pinged it doing the big freeze in any case.

1 Like

The ice might be good for his recovery

No idea on how bad it is

Neither.

Conor McKenna straight into the forward line to replace Fantasia if Fantasia has done his hamstring.

8 Likes