Kurt Aylett

forgot about this guy.

forgot about this guy.

Already?  He hasn't even been on the list a week!

Good interview with Aylett on the EFC site. Presents well. Definitely seems like he's got his head screwed on right. Loved seeing that Fletch is already in training at the HPC gym!

Good to see Steinberg in the Gym with JD when Aylett went in.

the berg is not done with yet.

Also worth noting, Peeto's BFF, Corey Dell, was in the background of the Johnny Rayner interview yesterday. 

If you squint really hard, I think you can also see Pears signing paperwork in the background…and Dodoro on a video conference with Gartlett…that video answers so many questions, thanks EFC!

If you squint really hard, I think you can also see Pears signing paperwork in the background...and Dodoro on a video conference with Gartlett...that video answers so many questions, thanks EFC!

Is that up on the grassy knoll behind the MCG ground's northern end?

Steinberg when he makes will explode. One of those types that when given a chance will prove his worth.  He needs to be training this pre season with the forwards.

I feel he has reduced his x-factor and focused on consistency. A Big improver at VFL level watching throughout the last year and a half.  

sorry i put this in Kurt thread, just saw someone mentioned steiny in that video

Steinberg when he makes will explode. 

When he makes what?

Love? Ginger Beer? The Senior List?

When he make what?

No no, you misunderstand, he's going to make Hams explode.

When he make what?

No no, you misunderstand, he's going to make Hams explode.

Sounds messy.

Also worth noting, Peeto's BFF, Corey Dell, was in the background of the Johnny Rayner interview yesterday. 

Ummm it's spelled "Cory".

Good to see Aylett is meeting his future captain in Dell.

Ummm it's spelled "Cory".

Good to see Aylett is meeting his future captain in Dell.

Cory D "So, you're the new set of steak knives?" Aylett "Who said that?" CD "Down here mate"

Just ran the 2 km behind Rayner and NOBby. Lad has a TANK.

has paddy finished yet

Good interview with Aylett on the EFC site. Presents well. Definitely seems like he's got his head screwed on right. Loved seeing that Fletch is already in training at the HPC gym!

Fark I enjoyed seeing Fletch still on the bikes gunning it. No words can describe the champion.

has paddy finished yet

Nope, hasn't even STARTED yet.

Needs to lift his game.

Super impressed that he finished in the top 5 in the 2km time trail considering he did his knee not to long ago.
This kid may surprise us

I'm not surprised by his finish because of his natural endurance!  I think once he plays games in pre season and through VFl in our system, he may go past a few in the midfield pecking order in the second half of the year. 

Similar to Justin Blumfields rise in 96' from reserves to seniors and continued on that rise from 97 onwards. 

Can run.