Kwame McHarg

Cult figure

How is his name pronounced?

Is it like Macrame, or Calm?

or Blame?

It would be Kwah-may, I imagine. (see Kwame Nkrumah)

I don’t say this lightly but I would be prepared to stop in deer park to watch him play.

712440.jpg

Holy shitballs Batman. Look at the size of him. He won't even need peptides.

WSPHU.

I want that name associated with this football club.

ESSENDON has expressed interest in signing Deer Park livewire Kwame McHarg as a rookie-listed player for next season.

The Bombers have put the explosive 23-year-old through several tests as they contemplate handing McHarg a chance at the top level.

Are we going to get fined and in the ■■■■ again for testing players prior to the National Draft?

ESSENDON has expressed interest in signing Deer Park livewire Kwame McHarg as a rookie-listed player for next season.

The Bombers have put the explosive 23-year-old through several tests as they contemplate handing McHarg a chance at the top level.

I see what they did there. Racists. 

Are we going to get fined and in the **** again for testing players prior to the National Draft?

nah, we just left a bit of paper with his dad that said we'd like you to do these tests, at this location at this time, and if anyone happens to be watching and recording your results, that's just a conincidence.

We'll be sweet.

I thought this was going to be a joke, I expected the first post to read:

Essendon have made a surprise selection in the national draft, selecting Kwame McHarb from krtfrbl in the hgshsghsg league, after he kicked blurtysebben goals in the grand final against bbfffft.

712440.jpg

WSPHU.

Heres one I Pre pepped earlier?

How is his name pronounced?

Is it like Macrame, or Calm?

or Blame?

It would be Kwah-may, I imagine. (see Kwame Nkrumah)

Thought it was likely the Macrame' vers.

Cheers.

712440.jpg

WSPHU.

Looks like he just threw the one on the right out of the saddle.

Not a vanilla panic merchant....what the hell is the club doing even speaking to him!!

Marigliani #2

Marigliani #2

I'm still hurting muscles didn't get a proper crack. Genuine 150 gamer given a chance.

Not a vanilla panic merchant....what the hell is the club doing even speaking to him!!

If a guy can stay motivated and make it via less than usual channels I say that's even harder and shows real metal. Stop being a vanilla panic merchant.

Marigliani #2

I'm still hurting muscles didn't get a proper crack. Genuine 150 gamer given a chance.

Nert

712440.jpg

WSPHU.

Looks like he just threw the one on the right out of the saddle.

Looks arrogant.

And people on here scoff and say we never land any big fish.

Seriously.

I present you cynics with Kwame McHarg from Deer Park.

And people on here scoff and say we never land any big fish.

Seriously.

I present you cynics with Kwame McHarg from Deer Park.

Do you ever do any work ?