Lachie Neale

We have way better fish on the radar than this guy.

The Neale deal

This guy is pretty damn good so if we do have some better than him then that’s good to see, though I hope we aren’t reaching for the unreachable.

This guy is pretty damn good so if we do have some better than him then that’s good to see, though I hope we aren’t reaching for the unreachable.

Agreed. Given his ability, age and lack of historic injuries I would think he would be right near the top in terms of big fish midfielders.

If Colyer leaves which I really hope he doesn’t, Neale would be the ideal replacement…in saying that imagine if we had both.

Agreed. Given his ability, age and lack of historic injuries I would think he would be right near the top in terms of big fish midfielders.

I’m getting a discordant violin and black and white images of articles saying woodward is going for neymar and muller.

Salmon coming out of retirement????

who?

Does he have Dodgy knees or referred to as the ‘Italian meatball’?

who?

Can’t post details I’m afraid. People can choose to believe me or not, I don’t really care. Just saying what I can.

who?

Can’t post details I’m afraid. People can choose to believe me or not, I don’t really care. Just saying what I can.

Are we a legit chance to get them or is it a pipe dream?

who?

Bale is going to United you know…

who?

If we can put the saga rubbish behind us, chances are good. If not, no one of note will touch us.

who?

Bale is going to United you know…

AND NEYMAR AND MULLER AND RAMOS AND RONALDO.

Does Andrew Gaff become a free agent?
He’s the only big fish I can think of who may be available.
The rest aren’t chopped liver, but would be small fry at best.

does he wear glasses?

Will he cost the earth?

And would he be worth it?

Jesse Hogan

Jesse Hogan

enough talls, can we build a midfield that is elite ?

Assuming Heppell, Colyer and Myers come back and we can keep them on the park, I don’t think we’re necessarily too far off. Myers, Parish, Heppell and Zerrett as the extractors. Zaha, Colyer, Jerrett, Fantasia as the runners. With support from Langford, Wulla, and Laverde. Obviously depends on how a lot of those guys keep developing (plus others such as Morgan/Redman/Eades) but there is a bit of promise there. We’ll get a better feel tonight if this is a real talented midfield group or if Melbourne were just rubbish.