Lachie Neale

Can reveal Lachie Neale is on club’s radars, including here in victoria. Out of contract at end of 16’ …Tom Browne

A lot depends on what happens with the 12 but this is one guy that could seriously be on Dodoro’s radar…time will tell.

thought Boot was keen on Will Hoskin Elliot.

Massively. But Will aint going’ nowhere unfortunately.

both are class players.

BIG FISH

Massively. But Will aint going’ nowhere unfortunately.

We have way better fish on the radar than this guy.

who?

Can’t post details I’m afraid. People can choose to believe me or not, I don’t really care. Just saying what I can.

I completely understand why you can’t but can confirm you are 100% correct. In fact his club is already resigned to him leaving.

That’s fair enough. I really hope we can get him whoever it is. I love the excitement of bringing in opposition players through the trades and free agency. And hopefully by then we’ll be in an even better position to attract these opposition players.

Ok, so we know it's a man. And he plays footy. That's a good start...

And he’s leaving. So must be uncontracted.

It’s not Lachie Whitfield? Boot had a massive chub for him last year.

Ok, so we know it’s a man. And he plays footy. That’s a good start…

Let’s focus on bringing the 12 back first (or 11 now Hocking has committed), then look at approaching other players.

Can reveal Lachie Neale is on club's radars, including here in victoria. Out of contract at end of 16' .......Tom Browne

A lot depends on what happens with the 12 but this is one guy that could seriously be on Dodoro’s radar…time will tell.

Everyone that’s any good that’s coming out of contract would be on Godoros radar, … or he wouldn’t be doing his job.

Let's focus on bringing the 12 back first (or 11 now Hocking has committed), then look at approaching other players.
As much as l want all 12 to come back, l also want us to be up and about and chasing after quality, ready made players who want to be based in Vic. We simply cannot afford to not chase them. Better to chase and have one or two on our side, than not chase, and have them play against us. Disco will be doing his duty in this regard, You can bet his jacket on it!

We’d have a damn short midfield if we added Neale to it. Good player though.

We'd have a damn short midfield if we added Neale to it. Good player though.

Certainly won’t be at the top of our shopping list.

Mind you, until we put all the saga rubbish behind us, the chances of landing a genuine big fish are very slim.

Star player put of contract on a number of clubs radar? Wow, never heard that before, genuine breaking news.

We'd have a damn short midfield if we added Neale to it. Good player though.

Certainly won’t be at the top of our shopping list.

Mind you, until we put all the saga rubbish behind us, the chances of landing a genuine big fish are very slim.

So your saying we still have a chance…

Let's focus on bringing the 12 back first (or 11 now Hocking has committed), then look at approaching other players.

I’ve personally seen Disco walk and chew gum, so it’s well within our capacity to have a look.

WANT

Confuscious say too many midget in midfield no good

Not sure how were going to fit Neale into our Midfield next year.
R Leuneberger Zaharakis Z Merrett
C Parish Heppell Fantasia
Int Watson Goddard Stanton Myers
Laverde J Merrett Langford Hocking Howlett Long Hams
and will use salary cap for Daniher/Hooker etc

We will play him ahead of Fantasia