Ladder Predictor - what's your verdict? Do we make the finals?

With Melbourne in the hunt for the 8, losing all 3 matches is a real possibility.

I am in favour of starting preparation for 2021 now, and thanks to our glorious percentage, we are even a chance to fall below the Gold Coast and get pick 6 or even pick 5.

Season 2020 is looking promising after all.

I’m not sure pick 6 vs 10 will be any different this year. I’m sure the top couple have probably been set for twelve months. But the rest will be a roll of the dice, without exposed form and development.

Lost to maybe the the 2 GF finalist under a couple of goals, will be disappointing but we won’t make finals

Don’t care.
I just want that 1st farking pick,to be a quality,tall midfielder that is a midfielder thats midfielded and not half-backed.Wont half back.
And will step forward,into the side to help the smaller mids out.

Fair?

3 years to develop :roll_eyes:

I would just about put small lock down defender At the top of the list.

We can’t afford Saad to be taken to the goal square anymore

All is not lost, this is still a mathematical possibility which doesn’t require 10+ goal losses by other sides or 10+ goal wins by us:

Even I’m not serious that this could happen…

How on earth did you get that scenario?

2 Likes

Just picked all of the other candidates for the 8th spot as losing by 65 points and us winning by 65.

Not very likely though, I do concede…

3 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

GWS gonna get rolled by crows

WE’RE STILL ON

4 Likes

1 Like

What’s your definition of 10 goals, because um…

2 Likes

10+ goals > 10 goals, therefore minimum of 11 goals.

3 Likes

Gold :rofl:

2 Likes

I know how this one goes…

We make finals.
Get pumped.

Then look back in 5 years and the pick we missed by a couple spots goes on to be a star.

You know it.

But your missing the point, clearly if we make the 8 we win the premiership.

Ohh that one.

And I win tattslotto ,get my hair back,and my antibodies become the cure for covid :wink:

2 Likes

You’re the cure to Covid?

Hurry up and tell Dan, and you might be in time for us to open up the state, and be able to see the Bombers win the premiership at the MCG in 2020!

Too late!!

Ive contacted Trump and he’s on board as soon as we can float me on the Stock Market and he can buy up before we release.