Last One To Post Wins

I've regressed back to an old classic.

Are you still pretending you're like Jesse Pinkman? Really?

You don't approve your higness? And what do you care what I do?

I had the Charlie one before this one, and before that one I had the grandma punting a baby one...I'm sure there's a link between them all.

It wouldn't have quite been the same forum without a smart-arsed attack from the precious nicoloalalaaa. I can rest easy now.

You don't approve your higness? And what do you care what I do?

I had the Charlie one before this one, and before that one I had the grandma punting a baby one...I'm sure there's a link between them all.

I care about Jesse... I don't care about you.

What's a higness?

At least you have a machine gun.

I just looked on Wikipedia, it has the dumbest name.

POLYDEUKES, GARNISHED:

photo-thumb-2394.png?_r=1376291646

I just looked on Wikipedia, it has the dumbest name.

POLYDEUKES, GARNISHED:

photo-thumb-2394.png?_r=1376291646

I don't know what you're using but when I google Polydeukes something different comes up. Maybe it just defaults to Greek things. Yuck.
Crazy, don't you love Bjork anymore?

I care about Jesse... I don't care about you.

What's a higness?

And there's no way Jesse would care about you. So we've come full circle. Unless you'd be playing the small part of the local crack-■■■■■, to which then I'm sure you'd fit right in.

I don't know what you're using but when I google Polydeukes something different comes up. Maybe it just defaults to Greek things. Yuck.
Crazy, don't you love Bjork anymore?

Why wouldn't I?

You used to have pictures of her.

For my avatar that is true. She's been quiet lately.

Is that the steak salad thing you made the other day in your avatar?

It's called a restraining order.

You'd know all about retraining orders now, wouldn't you?

My avatar is X from Mega Man X. Keep up on mid-90s video gaming, em!

Polydeukes is a son of Zeus, brother of Castor, Helen of Troy and Clytemnestra. Castor and Polydeukes are also known as Gemini. And it's a very silly name.

Anyway, back to Crazy and nicolala.

For my avatar that is true. She's been quiet lately.

Is that the steak salad thing you made the other day in your avatar?

Nope, that was boring and healthy. . It's one I ate in NYC. Delicious.

She wouldn't do that, she's written songs about Crazy.

You'd know all about retraining orders now, wouldn't you?

Well I'd advise you to get a retraining order. You should retrain your typing, you've made a typo in almost every post so far. 

If we're talking restraining orders, I do need to issue a lot of them. I have more admirers than I can handle, obviously. 

Get a room, you two.

My avatar is X from Mega Man X. Keep up on mid-90s video gaming, em!

Polydeukes is a son of Zeus, brother of Castor, Helen of Troy and Clytemnestra. Castor and Polydeukes are also known as Gemini. And it's a very silly name.

Anyway, back to Crazy and nicolala.

I thought it might be about something after my time. The only game I remember playing in the 90s was Tetris. Being the son of a god is much cooler than being a computer game character. Just sayin'

Which song is that? Immature?

Yum.

Yeah, even though it was written 10+ years ago, 'Venus as a Boy' was actually penned after me. Which is the least she could do for me.

Well I'd advise you to get a retraining order. You should retrain your typing, you've made a typo in almost every post so far. 

If we're talking restraining orders, I do need to issue a lot of them. I have more admirers than I can handle, obviously. 

Sorry, I didn't realise I was in the presence of royalty. Next time I'll improve my typing to match your elogant style.

And Is "admirers" just a code word for customers? I'm sure you'd have a few when you charge so very low prices.