Last One To Post Wins

Which song is that? Immature?

Oh snap. But more likely 'I go Humble'...obviously you weren't in her mind when she wrote that one.

I thought it might be about something after my time. The only game I remember playing in the 90s was Tetris. Being the son of a god is much cooler than being a computer game character. Just sayin'

I don't know, Megaman was pretty awesome.

Sorry, I didn't realise I was in the presence of royalty. Next time I'll improve my typing to match your elogant style.
And Is "admirers" just a code word for customers? I'm sure you'd have a few when you charge so very low prices.

Still out of your price range!

I thought it might be about something after my time. The only game I remember playing in the 90s was Tetris. Being the son of a god is much cooler than being a computer game character. Just sayin'

True, but I'd rather not have an avatar with an exposed dong, 'art' as it may be.

True, but I'd rather not have an avatar with an exposed dong, 'art' as it may be.

Hehehehe. True.
Nicole, Crazy has a new car. He can pick you up and take you to Maccas :)

Still out of your price range!

I'd rather post my money down a drain.

One dollar would be one dollar too many. Unlike you I have standards.

I now come in enhanced resolution.

I'd rather post my money down a drain.

One dollar would be one dollar too many. Unlike you I have standards.

Do your standards just refer to your thing for taken girls who have genetically and physically superior boyfriends? How's that working out for you? Been beaten up yet?

When do you two usually devolve to throwing faeces at each other? I've never wandered into this thread before.

When do you two usually devolve to throwing faeces at each other? I've never wandered into this thread before.

You can watch Crazy throwing faeces daily in his enclosure at the local zoo. 

Do your standards just refer to your thing for taken girls who have genetically and physically superior boyfriends? How's that working out for you? Been beaten up yet?

Haven't been beaten up yet, thanks. And I can't say for sure, it might just refer to the fact I don't need to go to Korea to try and find a boyfriend that will be able to tolerate you. How did that search in Korea go by the way? Don't tell me even those pesky Koreans rejected you?

You can watch Crazy throwing faeces daily in his enclosure at the local zoo. 

And you can watch faeces froth from nicolas mouth every time she opens it; free of charge. Something she's used to charging for her services.

Cerberus got no answers for this one.

All this Cereberus talks is making me want to play mass effect

Haven't been beaten up yet, thanks. And I can't say for sure, it might just refer to the fact I don't need to go to Korea to try and find a boyfriend that will be able to tolerate you. How did that search in Korea go by the way? Don't tell me even those pesky Koreans rejected you?

Nah, the Korean boys liked me. It helped that redhair is cool and unusual instead of awful over there, and it probably really helped that they couldn't understand a word I said. 

Nah, the Korean boys liked me. It helped that redhair is cool and unusual instead of awful over there, and it probably really helped that they couldn't understand a word I said. 

Isn't this the same culture that thinks a dicator created rainbows? And not being able to understand a word you've said would definitley have helped your chances.

What about a brown/green/gold type hair colour?

Isn't this the same culture that thinks a dicator created rainbows? And not being able to understand a word you've said would definitley have helped your chances.

What about a brown/green/gold type hair colour?

That's North Korea. However, South Koreans do think that leaving a fan on overnight in a closed room will kill you somehow so that's not much better (seriously, google it). 

Are you saying your hair is green? Are you going for a 2005 era Lee Harding look or something?

That's North Korea. However, South Koreans do think that leaving a fan on overnight in a closed room will kill you somehow so that's not much better (seriously, google it). 

Are you saying your hair is green? Are you going for a 2005 era Lee Harding look or something?

And what's wrong with that? Those fans can be downright dangerous if left in a setting above 1.

It's not green green, more like a Dexter type hair colour but dark green/dark brown wierdness. I asked a co-worker what my hair colour was and they couldn't tell me, instead I got a long "ahhhhhhh...". It used to be bright blonde when I was little, it changed orangey as I grew, then it went dark brown, and has now settled on the current hair colour. Even my eyes are like a dark green/blue/hazel unknown mixture, that no one can tell me for sure.

Oh, and anyone that can rattle off the name Lee Harding in any conversation ever, deserves harsh punishment. Freaking Wasabi.

And what's wrong with that? Those fans can be downright dangerous if left in a setting above 1.

It's not green green, more like a Dexter type hair colour but dark green/dark brown wierdness. I asked a co-worker what my hair colour was and they couldn't tell me, instead I got a long "ahhhhhhh...". It used to be bright blonde when I was little, it changed orangey as I grew, then it went dark brown, and has now settled on the current hair colour. Even my eyes are like a dark green/blue/hazel unknown mixture, that no one can tell me for sure.

Oh, and anyone that can rattle off the name Lee Harding in any conversation ever, deserves harsh punishment. Freaking Wasabi.

You can't have naturally greenish hair. Either you have bad vision or someone keeps putting hair dye in your shampoo as a zany prank. 

You can't have naturally greenish hair. Either you have bad vision or someone keeps putting hair dye in your shampoo as a zany prank. 

I can. Anything is possible with me. The prank also seems possible though.