Last One To Post Wins

I can. Anything is possible with me. The prank also seems possible though.

I feel much better about my hair now, at least it isn't green.

I feel much better about my hair now, at least it isn't green.

You know you can dye hair, right?

You know you can dye hair, right?

Are you saying I should dye my hair green?

My hair is actually dyed 1/4 blonde at the moment, but I'm too lazy to do much more than that so I'll just deal with the inferiority complex. 

Are you saying I should dye my hair green?

My hair is actually dyed 1/4 blonde at the moment, but I'm too lazy to do much more than that so I'll just deal with the inferiority complex. 

Sure, why not. Or blue. Blue's always good.

And there's nothing wrong with having red hair as a girl, but guys on the otherhand...I cop ■■■■ and I don't even have red hair!

What’s happened to Stallion?

What's happened to Stallion?

Probably enjoying a bertocchi ham.

Sure, why not. Or blue. Blue's always good.

And there's nothing wrong with having red hair as a girl, but guys on the otherhand...I cop **** and I don't even have red hair!

You deserve to cop ■■■■ if your hair is actually green. The other day my mum bought me a notebook set which says "Dear JK Rowling, your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger with two friends?" on the cover because she thought it was hilarious, rude.

I think my hair might be turning green. I need a new hairdresser, this one has become useless. I got bored and coloured it a few weeks back and warned her last week that I don’t like it. So she puts a colour in and now it looks the same as when I did it. I also swear it throws off green shades in some light. Then she said next time she’ll do that ombre look. I’m scared.

I think my hair might be turning green. I need a new hairdresser, this one has become useless. I got bored and coloured it a few weeks back and warned her last week that I don't like it. So she puts a colour in and now it looks the same as when I did it. I also swear it throws off green shades in some light. Then she said next time she'll do that ombre look. I'm scared.

What's wrong with ombre?

Nothing. I’m just scared she’ll stuff it up.

EM WINS AGAIN!

I’m getting really good at this.

STOP POSTING.

Fine. I know when I’m not wanted.

happy birthday gorgeous wink.png

happy birthday gorgeous wink.png

Thanks so much :)

Happy birthday em!

Thanks Mitch :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Em :)

Now try not to break Blitz again

Thanks. Don’t blame me!

I think my hair might be turning green. I need a new hairdresser, this one has become useless. I got bored and coloured it a few weeks back and warned her last week that I don't like it. So she puts a colour in and now it looks the same as when I did it. I also swear it throws off green shades in some light. Then she said next time she'll do that ombre look. I'm scared.

Don't go the ■■■■■ look.