Late night review - WCE 2022 round 15

We were coming, we were galant…we had a head of steam. Ffs :rofl::joy::rofl: you would think we were playing for a top 4 spot the way Taters are talking.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ embrassing

5 Likes

Played injured for most of the game. Perhaps wasn’t fit

1 Like

We need better key backs. Ridley needs to take third tall and intercept.

4 Likes

NOT BEING ANYWHERE NEAR AN OPPONENT FORWARD IS THE NEW EFC GAMEPLAN

GOD HELP US ALL.

7 Likes

Worst Essendon side in history. Absolute rabble and these pack of duds should be ashamed of themselves

19 Likes

After tonight bin chickens will flog us

We must be tanking - it’s the only explanation for how bad we’re playing

my non Essendon supporter mate - does Rutten even give a fark? doesnt look like it

6 Likes

I was sitting right behind interchange. Final straw for me was when the umpire literally put the whistle to his mouth to pay a free to Draper for a hold, saw west coast clear it and took the whistle away from his mouth. Was a legitimate cheat

10 Likes

No one should be surprised by this loss. St Kilda are trash. A very, very predictable loss.

1 Like

Agree. Need a big big backman.

1 Like

Meanie

Shaka brah

1 Like

Rutten is supposed to be a defensive coach. He wants his team to pride itself on defence.

West Coast scored 100+ points for the first time in 26 matches. We continue to see the same issues.

It’s not working. We are absolutley farking cooked.

54 Likes

And the horrible defending

2 year extension for Rutten announce!

2 Likes

We like playing under a roof too much.

1 Like

Truck “I thought we showed promising signs and for periods of the match played the way we want to play. West coast are a big proud club and were always going to be a tough out and we feel they are a much better side than the ladder would indicate. Great job to almost get the win, plenty to work with”….- probably

4 Likes

loss mean draft pick :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

but dodoro get pick???

emotion conflict, what do?

2 Likes

With ten to go and four down we still weren’t attacking.

We also won’t stand next to opposition forwards.

Mids disappeared for long parts of the game.

Too many passengers tonight.