Late Night Snacks

Got the munchies. Can’t be bothered making anything.

Beer

Got a sweet pack of Twirls, yo.

Last night it was two cheeseburgers.

Peanut butter on toast when I get hungry at night.

Cheese. Lots of cheese. Who doesn’t want those tryptophan inspired nightmares?

64 slices of American cheese

mJNxZ3u.png

64 slices of American cheese

mJNxZ3u.png

I think I'm blind

Cheese. Lots of cheese. Who doesn't want those tryptophan inspired nightmares?

Never been a night snacker. The GF though... Every second night I wake up at 3am thinking I'm being burgled only to realise that it's her raiding the fridge. Come morning I'm missing half a block of cheese, half a jar of olives/sundried tomatoes/pickles and a liter of milk. She's like a stick too. I actually suggested she may want to get checked out for hyperthyroidsism. She wasn't impressed.

Don't eat later than 8.00pm. Had one slice of light rye toast with banana. Cup of tea.

Can of tuna. Plenty of overnight protein, no carbs to keep you awake, and no nasty fats to go into storage. Perfect.

Can of tuna. Plenty of overnight protein, no carbs to keep you awake, and no nasty fats to go into storage. Perfect.

Also, you end up mad as a hatter.

Doritos

Also, you end up mad as a hatter.

Nah, that's just me. Bugger all to do with the tuna.

Cheese. Lots of cheese. Who doesn't want those tryptophan inspired nightmares?

Never been a night snacker. The GF though... Every second night I wake up at 3am thinking I'm being burgled only to realise that it's her raiding the fridge. Come morning I'm missing half a block of cheese, half a jar of olives/sundried tomatoes/pickles and a liter of milk. She's like a stick too. I actually suggested she may want to get checked out for hyperthyroidsism. She wasn't impressed.

She is either pregnant or has a tapeworm

Lay off the yeb and you wont get hungry.

Nutella on toast with lots of butter use to be my fix…

2 mars ice creams.

in bed.

Cook extra for dinner, and smash some leftovers.

But don't brush your teeth before bed so you can breath it on someone the next morning,